Quantcast

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada
Owns and can liquidate a shitload of property, right?
Ya, but like I said, is it worth what he claims?
And could he quickly unload it for what it is 'worth'?

Would also be interesting to see what he claims on the loan docs vs what he claims on his taxes.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Occoms Razor. He’s not worth anywhere near what he claimed and the far right pundits say, tries to skip out on as much taxes as possible and probably skirting the edge of legality there, properties and businesses indirectly involved in money laundering, but probably not negative on assets.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I know I've said this before, BUT WHY ARE THEY ALLOWING RUDY TO KEEP TALKING?!?!? :rofl:

He knows things. You have to keep that kind of dangerous and crazy in the center of your camp.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210

The state of California appears to be backing off legal threats against the California Republican Party over its use of unauthorized ballot drop boxes.

Don't mess with California!

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
I think he is past the early dementia stage

Ed Mazza·Overnight Editor, HuffPost
Mon, October 19, 2020, 12:02 AM MST

Halloween is nearly two weeks away, but President Donald Trump just fired a salvo in the “war on Christmas” with a strange new line of attack on former Vice President Joe Biden.

While speaking in Carson City, Nevada, on Sunday, Trump seemed to blame the coronavirus lockdowns earlier this year on Biden.

“Under the Biden lockdown, the lights of Reno and Las Vegas were extinguished,” he said.

Yet Trump was president during the lockdowns this year. Biden was a private citizen with no government role at all.

Trump then claimed Biden would cancel the upcoming Christmas season if elected.

“If he comes in, Carson City will become a ghost town and the Christmas season will be canceled,” Trump said.

Biden would not take office until Jan. 20 ― well after the Christmas season ― should he win the election. The former vice president is also a practicing Catholic who celebrates the holiday.

There is, however, one person who might not mind canceling Christmas: first lady Melania Trump, who was caught on audio trashing the holiday.

“I’m working my ass off on the Christmas stuff, that you know, who gives a **** about the Christmas stuff and decoration?” Melania Trump said in recording released by former friend and aide Stephanie Winston Wolkoff. “But I need to do it, right?”

In the past, Trump has made random shout-outs to Christmas in just about every season, including summer, often claiming he brought the holiday back along with the phrase “Merry Christmas.” Neither the holiday nor the phrase had ever fallen out of favor.

Trump’s latest out-of-season Christmas reference drew quite the reaction on Twitter

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I think he is past the early dementia stage

Ed Mazza·Overnight Editor, HuffPost
Mon, October 19, 2020, 12:02 AM MST

Halloween is nearly two weeks away, but President Donald Trump just fired a salvo in the “war on Christmas” with a strange new line of attack on former Vice President Joe Biden.

While speaking in Carson City, Nevada, on Sunday, Trump seemed to blame the coronavirus lockdowns earlier this year on Biden.

“Under the Biden lockdown, the lights of Reno and Las Vegas were extinguished,” he said.

Yet Trump was president during the lockdowns this year. Biden was a private citizen with no government role at all.

Trump then claimed Biden would cancel the upcoming Christmas season if elected.

“If he comes in, Carson City will become a ghost town and the Christmas season will be canceled,” Trump said.

Biden would not take office until Jan. 20 ― well after the Christmas season ― should he win the election. The former vice president is also a practicing Catholic who celebrates the holiday.

There is, however, one person who might not mind canceling Christmas: first lady Melania Trump, who was caught on audio trashing the holiday.

“I’m working my ass off on the Christmas stuff, that you know, who gives a **** about the Christmas stuff and decoration?” Melania Trump said in recording released by former friend and aide Stephanie Winston Wolkoff. “But I need to do it, right?”

In the past, Trump has made random shout-outs to Christmas in just about every season, including summer, often claiming he brought the holiday back along with the phrase “Merry Christmas.” Neither the holiday nor the phrase had ever fallen out of favor.

Trump’s latest out-of-season Christmas reference drew quite the reaction on Twitter
It isn't necessarily dementia, he just knows blurting random Republican talking points will stir his base knowing they aren't smart enough to understand that it makes no fucking sense. He clearly has no plans or an agenda, so not much else to talk about really.

Last edited:

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
It isn't necessarily dementia, he just knows blurting random Republican talking points will stir his base knowing they aren't smart enough to understand that it makes no fucking sense. He clearly has no plans or an agenda, so not much else to talk about really.
He's more or less President Brick Tamland at this point.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
He isn't even trying to scare people with immigrants anymore. Perhaps just trying to avoid the conversation about war crime-ing children.
What’s up with the wall and the Mexican payments?

I guess if he didn’t build much, then there isn’t much for Mexico to pay, so it’s kind of a win/win?

Last edited:

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I'm old enough to remember when Ding-dong Donald was reading top secret documents by cell phone light in public on the terrace at Mar-a-lago. Should we really be all that surprised that he's ringing up the soda-jerk for a malt during a briefing?
perhaps malt is maralago code for colombian marching powder