Quantcast

truvativ stem needed

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
Does anyone have an oversized truvativ stem in 60mm they would be willing to part with used for $15 or so? Stoney?

I need to find myself a stem ASAP, and truvativ has none in stock.

urgent
thanks

rvlacich

Chimp
Jan 18, 2004
Maryland, USA
I have a 70mm Hussefelt oversized stem that I might be willing to part with. Basically, it's on my bike right now, so I'm looking for a replacement. I just PMed Cancer Dragon because I noticed that he has a 40mm stem like I want. If that goes through, I'd be happy to sell you my stem for like $20 plus shipping. That's my price because I'm looking to come out even on this deal, not including shipping. It might be negotiable, depending on my mood at the time. (My mood is bad now. School is not fun...) I'm in Maryland if you're wondering about shipping. Hopefully, Cancer Dragon will get back to me quickly and we can work something out.

-RV

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
Originally posted by rvlacich
I have a 70mm Hussefelt oversized stem that I might be willing to part with. Basically, it's on my bike right now, so I'm looking for a replacement. I just PMed Cancer Dragon because I noticed that he has a 40mm stem like I want. If that goes through, I'd be happy to sell you my stem for like $20 plus shipping. That's my price because I'm looking to come out even on this deal, not including shipping. It might be negotiable, depending on my mood at the time. (My mood is bad now. School is not fun...) I'm in Maryland if you're wondering about shipping. Hopefully, Cancer Dragon will get back to me quickly and we can work something out.

-RV
Thanks, but 70mm is too long.:(

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
Originally posted by stoney98
Talk with Kurt. He has one on his HT, that I'm putting my old bar/stem onto (being as he is crippled and all). Send us one when they are in stock and I bet he'd be cool with it.
PM me the info and ill get in touch. That'd probably work for me.