Quantcast

Trying to find Daniel Myers

NECROMONGER

Chimp
Jan 2, 2005
Olympia
Trying to find Daniel Myers. I used to run a bike shop in Lacey, and Daniel needed alot of work on his bike. So, I tought him the ropes in Capital forest and I'd like to ride with him again. Does any body know his e-mail?

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
NECROMONGER said:
Trying to find Daniel Myers. I used to run a bike shop in Lacey, and Daniel needed alot of work on his bike. So, I tought him the ropes in Capital forest and I'd like to ride with him again. Does any body know his e-mail?
PM me. Im still good buds with him. He lives in seattle now being a full on nurse. He gets 5 on 5 off schedules all the time and rides cap like a mad man.

BTW, who is this is? What shop in lacey? the only one i remember was the one over where target is now... Forgot the name of it.

Anyways, Send me some numbers, or e-mail and ill get you in contact with him.

jonikl

Chimp
Apr 6, 2002
richmond bc
jodysbike said:
Not me A. Hows Canada? you drinkn a lot a beer a??

Actually not a lot of beer....... :evil: :)

Beer is ****ing expensive here. But weed is cheap...decent trade off.

I live a block from the ocean(dyke..richmond is below sea level apparently), and theres a skatepark about 4 miles down the road. Quite a few bike shops here but I haven't actually wandered in yet.

I haven't hit any trails yet, just the park.......mostly writing music and trying my best to start a band. It's nice having all this free time. I'm going to regret it when I have to go back to work in 6 months. :)

jonikl

Chimp
Apr 6, 2002
richmond bc
ummbikes said:
Stoner...

I have been in Joyride about 5 times since you left, are you digging Canadia?

Yeah....canada is cool...COLD!! ****ing freezing up here.

The price of certain things like gas(almost 1.00 more a gallon), knowing what -4 degrees is and that I can't really go 90 miles an hour takes some getting used to. But overall, I like it. :)

Hows the shop doing?.....did min find someone else yet, or is he working his ass off finally. I don't think derik was down for working any more than maybe 3 days a week.

ummbikes

Don't mess with the Santas
Apr 16, 2002
Napavine, Warshington
jonikl said:
Yeah....canada is cool...COLD!! ****ing freezing up here.

The price of certain things like gas(almost 1.00 more a gallon), knowing what -4 degrees is and that I can't really go 90 miles an hour takes some getting used to. But overall, I like it. :)

Hows the shop doing?.....did min find someone else yet, or is he working his ass off finally. I don't think derik was down for working any more than maybe 3 days a week.

I see a whole lot of Mihn when I go in. I haven't even seen any one else.Poor Mihn... :nopity: