Quantcast

TSA inspections

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
I think it's very important we thoroughly check pilots to make sure they're not trying to bring bombs on-board. Bombs have been shown to cause planes to crash like in the case of Egyptair 990 or Silk Air 185.

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
Fuck me they were thorough at Heathrow on Monday. Really polite, friendly and professional but there's no way in fuck you're bringing anything dodgy in there.

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
If you want them to touch you, usually they won’t touch you. But put a random piece of metal down there and play make them find it, if you want them to touch it.

gonefirefightin

free wieners
recently flew back from the middle east on a speaking engagement to a field hospital I was treated at back in the day. Got flagged through customs due to the nature of the country. the most beautiful TSA agent I have ever seen was in my lane as I was holding the red card. I swaggered up with great anticipation of the forthcoming groping I was about to receive when my hopes and dreams were shot down when a 300lb bearded dude stepped infront of her and made me assume the position. I can never catch a break.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
They had the bomb dogs out at SEATAC today. Security was a breeze. no scanners, shoes on, laptops in the bag. Just throw yo shit on the conveyor and step through a metal detector. A mile long line took minutes. I love those puppers.