Quantcast

TSA searches kids getting off AMTRAK train.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
I read that they are heavily investing in quick, on-site DNA testing too. Scary much.

Last edited:

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.

IMHO no discussion of US austerity can take place without talking about a serious overhaul of DHS and TSA. TSA is a complete fvcking joke at best, and a serious threat to constitutional freedoms at worst.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Steve, did you suddenly remember the 4th amendment?

:rofl:
no....i didn't read the article.:rofl:

but in all honesty.....i really don't give a sh!t if someone wants to search me....i had it done enough times when i looked like a member of the manson family.

i resembled this guy from about age 20-28....just longer hair...

Last edited:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Would have been fine if it were a bunch of muslim darkies. Good ol' white boys never cause no problems.

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali
So if the TSA requests a random search like this what are your options. If you refuse to be fondled then what....

They won't let you off the train?

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
http://www.wmur.com/r/27035604/detail.html

And it just got awesomer. NH bill to classify most aspects of TSA security screening - touching of genitals or breasts, under clothes viewing, etc without probable cause.

Discussing or having a copy of the constitution, and a bunch of other things make it pretty much a slam dunk against the TSA.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
http://www.wmur.com/r/27035604/detail.html

And it just got awesomer. NH bill to classify most aspects of TSA security screening - touching of genitals or breasts, under clothes viewing, etc without probable cause.

Discussing or having a copy of the constitution, and a bunch of other things make it pretty much a slam dunk against the TSA.
I'm going to post a copy of that here and over in the pilot break room. LULZ will be had.

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
I was practically ready to go to war with the pricks when I went last year. But in Tokyo and London so they were so quick, efficient and CALM you'd have to really be looking for things to complain about. Even when, like a rube, I went through the metal detector in Heathrow with my mobile phone in my pocket they just smiled and said put it through the X-ray machine and go through again. If I spent more than 5 minutes total in security at either end I'd be surprised. And they've practically given up on the liquids thing. Seems though that they're going the other way in the US. Shame for you guys.
One thing I did notice at Narita and Heathrow was lots and lots of cops everywhere. Not airport security goons, actual police. The cops at Narita do hassle foreigners apparently though us old hands have strategies to deal with their BS. But in London they just seemed to be "there" which seems to be a much more passive strategy and ultimately a better one.

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Up sh*t creek, without a paddle
I was practically ready to go to war with the pricks when I went last year. But in Tokyo and London so they were so quick, efficient and CALM you'd have to really be looking for things to complain about. Even when, like a rube, I went through the metal detector in Heathrow with my mobile phone in my pocket they just smiled and said put it through the X-ray machine and go through again. If I spent more than 5 minutes total in security at either end I'd be surprised. And they've practically given up on the liquids thing. Seems though that they're going the other way in the US. Shame for you guys.
One thing I did notice at Narita and Heathrow was lots and lots of cops everywhere. Not airport security goons, actual police. The cops at Narita do hassle foreigners apparently though us old hands have strategies to deal with their BS. But in London they just seemed to be "there" which seems to be a much more passive strategy and ultimately a better one.
Wife and I went through Cambodian customs back in '04...it's amazing the deterrent effect that numerous men with assault rifles possess. The process was extremely efficient and relatively pleasant though....