Quantcast

TShirt Design Hype Thread

Ridemonkey

This is not an active account
Sep 18, 2002
Toronto, Canada
The moment you've all been waiting for, the new tshirt designs!

Well...in fact, they're just a slight twist on the original popular design. If it ain't broke...

The shirts will be available for sale VERY soon, and by very soon, I mean as soon as I get the purchase page created (this weekend).

:dancing:

Ridemonkey

Sep 18, 2002
Toronto, Canada
I haven't been able to find a good source for workshirts, however I may make embroidered RM badges so you can make your own workshirts, or put them on bags, etc.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Ditch the blue, or maybe tone it down?

Otherwise, very nice.

I just bought a 6 color press, let me know on the next run what kinda prices you're getting on these.

:D :evil:

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
I think :stosh: on the arm like they have on the livestrong shirts would rock!!!

zahgurim

Underwater monkey
Mar 9, 2005
lolAsia
I'm liking the idea of a grey longsleeve, instead of the nastyblue. And embroidered patches would be a great idea!

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
Ridemonkey said:
I haven't been able to find a good source for workshirts, however I may make embroidered RM badges so you can make your own workshirts, or put them on bags, etc.
branders.com

I've got an acid blasted denim jacket waiting for a badge!

Ridemonkey

Sep 18, 2002
Toronto, Canada
I'd like to do more colours, and styles in the future, but to make it economically feasible we're going to have to start with a fairly limited run to start with.

If all goes well, by the second run I can do some variety!

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
My vote would be for a dark navy blue T-shirt instead of Black - but that's just me.

And for the long sleeve why not do some in Navy Blue and some in Grey Heather instead of the light blue.

mtnluvn

Monkey
May 14, 2005
Squamish/Whistler
Or black. Black always works and then the mud doesn't stain and show when you've been wearing it riding;) However, seeing as I'm a girl and requesting a girly shirt, there ain't nuthin wrong with a girly pink either :thumb: Or how about dark green or navy - with a yellow screen? Ladies, any other suggestions?

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
I saw this cool long sleeve t.. in a dark orange ( burnt orange??)
just a though for something a little different

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
I would get a shirt. How about bright green/black? THat would be cool. So would orange.

Definitly do longsleeve and short sleeve dh jerseys with bright colors like green/black or orange/? I really want an RM jersey.