Quantcast

TShirts On Sale Now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ridemonkey

This is not an active account
Sep 18, 2002
Toronto, Canada
It's been a while coming, and (most of) you have been patient, so I appreciate that. But the time has come! The first round of new RM tshirts are now available for sale in our little online shop.

For now there are just two designs, but we plan to have more in the future if we see the demand, as well as several other products such as stickers, badges, hats, hoodies and more!

In the mean time, pick up your tshirt today!

Note: Shirts will take 4-6 weeks to get to you. We apologize for the lengthy wait, but once we've got the ball rolling the delivery time should dramatically improve.

zahgurim

Underwater monkey
Mar 9, 2005
lolAsia
Nice! I'll put in an order, when I'm back from holidays in a week!
How much extra for shipping to Seoul, Korea? And will patches/stickers be ready soon?

Ridemonkey

This is not an active account
Sep 18, 2002
Toronto, Canada
Because they have to be custom ordered. It said right on the order form that it would take this long. They were all sent out last week, you should get it any day now.

bballboy388

Monkey
Dec 4, 2004
Ridemonkey said:
Because they have to be custom ordered. It said right on the order form that it would take this long. They were all sent out last week, you should get it any day now.
it didnt say it would take almost 2 months

SilentJ

trail builder
Jun 17, 2002
Calgary AB
Ridemonkey said:
I have yet to receive mine...

Status
Not open for further replies.