Quantcast

Tsunami Home Videos

rpk1988

Dec 6, 2004
Maryland
Did any of you see the home videos of the Tsunami making it way onto the beach. Its crazyy.. People are running everywhere. Here is the link. Linky

Keep on making donations to help out these people. :thumb:

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
jesus, last i herd death toll was 100+ k!!!

wow, could you imagine if some one ever figured out how to trigger fault lines with explosives or somthing, that would be the ultimate terrorist weapon.

C. Alshus

Chimp
Oct 9, 2004
Oslo, Norway
When you drop a stone into the water, you see that the first wave always i smaller than the next ones. I guess this happend here too.

The waves wasn't that big, but they were so massive (long)compared to normal waves.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
craziness, i guess there's quite a few times in my life where i was pretty close to kicking the bucket, but none moreso when i nearly drown from a white river boating fiasco. i never really understood how easy it is to die from drowning and never truly understood the great power of water until that time. The images on tv of the waves crashing in were profound to me when i first saw them, and to such a scale. Not to get super profound but we're very lucky to have our health and this is something to be grateful for everyday.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
mack said:
i know, ive been watching it on spike TV...

does some one do that in a james bond movie?

christopher walken tries to blow up two faults lines to sink silicon valley underwater so that he'll be the only manufacturer of microchips.

not exactly the same thing, but still on the fault line idea.

C. Alshus

Chimp
Oct 9, 2004
Oslo, Norway
When the wave reached Africa, it had travelled about 6500km, so it was not that big.

Copied from CNN.com :"Somalia: Kenyan media reports hundreds dead.

Kenya: Kenyan media reports one death."