Quantcast

TTC Downhill Race - October 10th!!

profro

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
Walden Ridge
I was actually amped for the SD race, but James was busted badly from his chute disaster and we needed to get on the road. Thanks and I hope to see a few of the races next year. Just like Carters, these local grassroots races are the best fun.

TryFour

Monkey
Aug 20, 2007
Oh, that makes me hurt to watch. I'm really glad that I was lucky enough to get down that chute without having a face to face with that tree! How's James doing?

(I'm digging that picture of me at the road!)

256freeride

Chimp
Apr 8, 2009
South
hey guys i watched the vid and the trails look awesome i couldnt make it to the 1st race and i was wondering when, or if yall are having another, and how the turnout was for the younger age group

roperacer

Monkey
Aug 17, 2009
chattanooga tn
yup.. pretty much any nice weather saturday or sunday,,best thing to do is post up on here when u wanna go, so we can hook u up with some shuttles

roperacer

Monkey
Aug 17, 2009
chattanooga tn
we will be at ttc this frday and saturday, friday will be trail day and sat. will be free shuttles to anyone who helps work or who pays the day fee. should be the best weather in months

TryFour

Monkey
Aug 20, 2007
We'll be back out there tomorrow, (Friday), if anybody works a non-9-to-5 schedule and wants to join in.

We'll be finishing up a new section of trail that will link into the race trail. They start at the same place, but this will give a couple of different options from the top.

MORE TO COME!!

Tryon