Quantcast

TTC Thanksgiving weekend

LambMan

Chimp
Jul 13, 2009
ATL
Me and a buddy were thinking about making the trip up there from the ATL over the turkeybreak. I 'm willing to contribute to the shuttling up to 6 (have 4 door 4WD truck w rack). I had a good time at the race there and would like to ride it in decent conditions. Is anyone else planning on being up there and what are the rules for riding (fee, etc.)?

roperacer

Monkey
Aug 17, 2009
chattanooga tn
Riding at the TTC has been great the last few weekends, we have added a few new little jumps, gaps,log ride, and a new trail. We also have, as of now ,but more to come, 10 loads of dirt at the bottom, for our dirt jumps and table tops, in our upcoming skills area. We will be at the TTC friday and saturday for sure and maybe on sunday. the office has posted a sign up at the register saying the charge is 10 bucks,,but if u come when we are there, u get free shuttles. only one shuttle truck on friday,but 2 trucks on saturday. And soon we should have a shuttle road that any 2wd truck or subaru can drive up fine.

milohead

Monkey
Dec 9, 2008
Johnson City, Tn
Nice. It sounds like TTC is moving along. I've got to get up there again now that the trail has bedded a little. Is the ground still like baby sh$t/peanut butter after a rain?

roperacer

Monkey
Aug 17, 2009
chattanooga tn
yea pretty much,, but we are getting more and more traffic and it is holding together fine,,just seems to be packing down,,just needs more time and good dry rides!

rideout

Chimp
Sep 15, 2009
Asheville
I am going be in TN for turkey weekend as well and I am planning on trying to ride TTC on Friday. Will be driving my wife's Subaru, so I'll be more than happy to throw in for some shuttles.

What time will folks be out there riding?

TryFour

Monkey
Aug 20, 2007
Man, I wish I could join you guys! Looks like the weather will be perfect for riding out there. Nice and cool. It was pretty dry last Friday, so it will be even better for the weekend. Have fun.

It would also be cool to hear feedback on the new stuff that we have added since the race.

roperacer

Monkey
Aug 17, 2009
chattanooga tn
me and eric will be at the ttc around 10 am friday,so far just me and him are for sure gonna be out there on friday,,few more on sat. erics bike is down so we can get him to shuttle.