Quantcast

tttttttuesdayyyyyy gfmt

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
My buddy had a Prius V and yeah it was great. Can easily fit a bike in the back of it too.

The only problem is that when I've looked for them used over the last few months, there is only 1 or 2 for sale. And they have really high miles and are freaking priced to the moon.

Used car market around here still sucks. A lot of it is old over priced junk or newer overpriced stuff, so much so that you might as well look at a new car.
dude, come down here if you want one

used ones is cheap

like cheap enough that it might be worth the border hassle

if and only if we find out there's not something dumb going on like a hose leak or the owner doesn't check his oil levels ;)

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
I am glad that *some* things didn't make it past the iron curtain.
Any time someone thinks they're part of some tough burly dh heritage, I like to remind them of where they came from

this was dorksport from the beginning

There were a glorious few years there when things were headed in the right direction but we're all back to spandex equivalent these days

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Any time someone thinks they're part of some tough burly dh heritage, I like to remind them of where they came from

There were a glorious few years there when things were headed in the right direction but we're all back to spandex equivalent these days
Ummmm, yeah, no chance this got anyone laid. :fie:

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Wow, my neighbor is a piece of work. So homeboy hasn't worked in who knows how long. His wife's son OD'ed a few weeks back, so he starts a GoFundMe for the funeral costs. That's cool. Then today he wins $17k playing video poker or something and posts a picture of the ticket and says he's going to buy a new car. :rofl:

I told the wife I would have cancelled and refunded all the money before posting that shit. But hey, the kid got buried AND he got a new whip.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001

giving of gimp suit vibes.....does he fit in the trunk with his bike....

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Ugh, a friend who got laid off a few weeks ago just asked me to "export" some UX designs she worked on with me last year as she needs to build up her portfolio. That would be a nope, despite how much I want to help her. Don't want to deal with this...

Edit: is it Wednesday already? Fuck it, I'm leaving this here.