Quantcast

{{{{ tu busy tuesday }}}}

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
older kid seems sick (but covid neg); lots of errands to run this morning and punchlist time for exhibition that opens later this week. collector whose collection we're showing rolls into town this afternoon, so airport run on tap. but first, coffee.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
4" of rain and counting in about the last 13-14 hours.
We're at 2.5" with heavy rain in the forecast all day today. We need it badly.

I slept in this morning after the younger dog was up five times last night with the shits. I'll get outside at some point this morning to run a few miles in the rain showers.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
I have a child home sick too but had to go to the office for an interview. Had planned to ride but tired today after two days of riding and my collarbone hurts. So off day for me. Riding two days in a row is just still pushing it for me.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Hello all

Pancreas cancer day rolls around yet again. I shall be driving myself in as my hand remains borked.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
watched uncle joes speech from last week....reminded me of a star wars first order speech....

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. Working in Quicken this am. In-laws back to airport this afternoon and League this evening. Guess I'm moving dirt today.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
:wave:

Le work. Will honestly put in minimal effort today, just not feeling it. Plus I decided to work from home and just realized that I only have my Microsoft Surface, no mouse and no proper headset. Oh well.

I think a nap is in store.

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
Jesus I return to the sport after 5 years of riding 1-2 weeks per year and my mates say they won't go to the hills if it's raining? WTF

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Been pouring buckets of rain in Nor Cack for days and will continue through the week. Today might be the only break. Trails will be too wet to ride so I’ll take advantage of a single nice day to throw some weight on my back and wander around in the woods for a while.

Speaking of, anyone heard from @SkaredShtles ?

Been pouring buckets of rain in Nor Cack for days and will continue through the week. Today might be the only break. Trails will be too wet to ride so I’ll take advantage of a single nice day to throw some weight on my back and wander around in the woods for a while.

Speaking of, anyone heard from @SkaredShtles ?
He's pregnant and is seeking an abortion.

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
Goddamn tax guy appears to have screwed up yet again, ITS wants more monies. Our tax system is such utter bullshit

watched uncle joes speech from last week....reminded me of a star wars first order speech....
Saw the memes and thought there had to be fuckery afoot, nope, really did rip off Admiral Hux. Who the fuckwas in that planning meeting?

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Well, didn't move dirt but I did wash and wax the Audi. It's very shiny now. I realized about 1/4 of the way through application that I don't have a buffer anymore, so it was very labor intensive. I shall see about what pads I can find for my oscillating sander next time.

Lunch with in-laws, visit to Schwab to get some accts opened (trust accts are easier that way), and now waiting for Haley so that I can go get the cars re-registered under the trust. Pita, but worth it.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
:wave:

Fresh pep in my step this morning, nice to wake up and not feel like shit. If I can walk the dogs without immediately having to take a nap afterwards I may hazard a bike ride.
YEAH!!!! I too am good and COVID negative so off to school I went. Then had my kids "run the sawmill"...it's a 2 mile loop....for practice. No one died (yet), there were some tears and there was a BIG celebration hug with one of my girls that I totally thought was going to get in the car with her mother and quit, but told her "I'm fine mom, coach as got me"....TOTALLY made my day. (I rode my bike along with them so I could go between the fast girl groups and the slower girls).

Also the girls and I got our flu shots today and I made chicken parm for dinner so I think it's time for a glass of wine and pjs. Tomorrow is the first day of school with kids!

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Kaiser Ortho called. They reviewed the X-Rays of her wrist. The ER reduction was not sufficient and they will need to go in surgically and place screws and perhaps a plate. She will be off the horses until December at the earliest.

methinks a large honey do list will be coming my way

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Haley was on fire today. 1st Qual; 1st place; new PR 25.609, down from 25.876. That isn't even cutting in to the timer for fast lap it's .1sec faster when you cut. Track record is 25.37, for reference.