put a siren on it! if you get behind racing pull the guy over,
make him nervous, then blow by em and pull someone else over
after the finish! Huh huh

Where do you bike patrol?
Most of the bikes I see here in GA are
on the back of police cars.
Although we serviced cop bikes at the
shop I worked at and they got tons of use
one guy was about 6ft. 4 and close to 300 lbs.
and not much of it was fat, that bike took some
abuse! he chased crack dealers in the hood.
sounds fun until you're outnumbered and need
to cut faster than Floyd Landis at a steroid party!

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
it is fun...i promise you ;) up until this month i was riding my P2 on duty, i guess i'll either adapt to this bike or break it.

i'm in High Point ("where if you're not high, what's the point?" ) we have a high percentage of HUD developments (projects) per capita so i get plenty of bike/drug interaction

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
i still have it but my new boss wants me to ride the issued bike for "uniformity" reasons :rolleyes:

oh well, is still pretty decent bike. hussefelts, gigapipe BB, overwelded frame, LX......

speaking of...does anyone have a short DH stem they want to sell me? i want to take the stem currently on my P2 and put it on the new bike but i need something for the p2.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
Yeah, but can you fire Weaver style from your new bike, in case you get attacked at the mall?

JW50

Chimp
Aug 16, 2006
Right here
I work with Tubby and he doesn't tell people to get in the basket, he ties a rope around their ankles and drags them back to the police department. Tubby coined the phrase "he went kicking and screaming"

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
hey tubby.....were you the one i saw with the demo (i think thats what i saw in the rear view) on the back of your cruiser a week or two back? :busted:
ahh hahh...privilige abuse.

"Trick, I was running from this hella-cop wit muh stash and jumped down tree flights uh stayuhs. Po Po done popped dat bike motuh sickle bike down dat stairs like he Batman or sumpun. Den dat crazzy mofo bipped me upside duh head wit his tie uhs...and left den skidmarks on my drohs! Dat ain't right..."

ahh hahh...privilige abuse.

"Trick, I was running from this hella-cop wit muh stash and jumped down tree flights uh stayuhs. Po Po done popped dat bike motuh sickle bike down dat stairs like he Batman or sumpun. Den dat crazzy mofo bipped me upside duh head wit his tie uhs...and left den skidmarks on my drohs! Dat ain't right..."
And the tailpipes are all like WOOOWHOOHHHOOOO!!!