Quantcast

@@tues@@derp@@gmt@@

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin! Got real tires on the truck last night. I think that's the first shop I've ever been to that did not have a lift and used floor jacks in the parking lot to hoist my truck. :rofl:

So iPhone worked Sunday night. Updated to iOS 7.1.1 Sunday night. It will not connect to the cellular network Monday. Coincidence? I think not. But all the Apple support folks I talk to say its lost and gone and I have to get a new phone. Really not happy about that. :mad:

Last edited:

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Lots of emails/phone calls today as it is down to the wire and not sure how it will play out. Lunch date with the lady today, getting taco truck and meeting at a park nearby. Awe, how romantic and sh!t.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Jesus phone is back from the dead! An alert popped up a few minutes ago saying "iPhone activated!" and now it works again. Da fuk just happened?

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
you can take a train from chicago to montana but you can't take a train from denver to montana...no train stations in wyoming?

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
you can take a train from chicago to montana but you can't take a train from denver to montana...no train stations in wyoming?
Hop on a cargo fracked oil train making the reverse journey?