Quantcast

$ Tues $

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

Got home yesterday on my busted ass ///motorcycle only to be informed by wife that "the garage door wont go down".

When it rains, it pours I guess. Thank the FSM we have savings. :dead:

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
:wave:

Got home yesterday on my busted ass ///motorcycle only to be informed by wife that "the garage door wont go down".

When it rains, it pours I guess. Thank the FSM we have savings. :dead:
That's kinda fixable, isn't it? You should see my 80yo garage doors...

Morning! Another hot day here, lower 90s in the forecast. The air quality is terrible already.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
I did a pain free 45 minute walk last night. Still has to be on flat ground but the inflammation is almost gone and the calf is only giving me occasional twinges, still can't do any twisting motions without feeling it. muscle tears do suck. two weeks so far and i figure another three before i can risk any riding except on the trainer.

Coffee, yogurt and off to work I go....

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Reminds me I gotta clean out my garage so I can start using it for me car. Got some brand new windows in there I have to sell first though.

Car has rader cruise control. Makes highway driving easier. Will be fun to test it this weekend when we are heading to the East of Denmark.

My new bike finally shipped and will be here next week at the latest. N+1

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Profuse puking lasted until 3 am. I have called in sick.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
too much drunken noodle?
We had sashimi around 6:30. Didn’t get sick until 11 pm so not a typically more immediate food poisoning deal. Kids who ate sashimi similarly not sick, thankfully.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Some kind of viral gastroenteritis. Myalgias, shaking chills, whole nine yards.
news story on radio in charlotte area yesterday....19 people get a trip to the hospital attending pot luck bday party....one of the food preparers took a shit and did not wash their hands...mucho vomitting and diarrhea ensued...

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
looks like its gonna be a tie dyed fourth with spinning mandalas on the back of my eye lids. yeee-haw.
any front range monkeys lookin for shenanigans want to come up to the hills, there's gonna be mountain music, blowing up anvils & im grilling some jerk chicken.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
news story on radio in charlotte area yesterday....19 people get a trip to the hospital attending pot luck bday party....one of the food preparers took a shit and did not wash their hands...mucho vomitting and diarrhea ensued...
grody

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Returned from Alaska in the wee hours of yesterday morning and managed to drag my carcass into work for six unproductive hours. Today is a little better, besides the fact that I am at work.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

Camper work yesterday revealed that while my patch from the other day held, the fresh water tank is cracked in a few more spots. Guess I’ll be pulling the tank and installing a new one. :rolleyes:

Good thing my buddy doesn’t mind us staying in his driveway for an extended period of time.

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Oh hey there fellas!! Today is field trip with the kiddo to one of the trails I found last week. It's so mellow I'm hoping it will increase his stoke. His stoke level is not ideal for anything other than screens anymore... or at least the attention span of said stoke doesn't last longer than a short try not to laugh video.... Taking Buffalo there on Thursday during kiddo's soccer practice to the same trail. I'm sure he will think it boring, but I don't know how anyone could not have fun pedaling as hard and fast as you can down beautiful gently rolling trails when you're working on getting your foot out the door!!

I feel like I was going to post some pictures of something... but I can't remember what... so here you go! From the last couple weeks. I have so so many pictures....

Mt Shuksan in the distance

Somewhere in the North Cascades

All dolled up at the campsite waiting for a ride to my cousin's wedding

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. Brakes on Infiniti started going long throw over the weekend and yesterday went full pitch to the floor three times on Wifey to the point that the seatbelts auto-tightened. They just replaced the rear pads about 2 weeks ago, so something is wrong. Front pads still have life in them and there is no squeal, so no issues there. Somebody just fucked up the bleed most likely or they just bled the rear because they only did the rear pad replacement service.

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
More pics required of Sportsmobile please.
Wish granted ;) I could have my own thread. I like taking pictures a little bit.

Camping with my bro-in-law & fam. We like to vamp together :)

Made some friends with Harleys

Made ourselves a private beach!

Mt Shuksan from the other side

Somewhere high in the hills of CO...