Quantcast

Tuesday Denver Urban!!!

Mar 29, 2004
Virginia Beach, VA
Yeah so we had a lot of people come out tonight (Sat). It was pretty sick, a good 3 and 1/2 hours of riding, down to the skatepark and back. Security wasn't too bad, except for the old lady yelling at us from the 5th floor. Apparently you can't ride on these benches...but it's okay to have your pants down and having your skankyass showin the world. Interesting.

So everyone let's meet up Tuesday, 8:30pm at civic center plaza. That's Colfax and Lincoln. Gimmie a call if you get lost or need directions. 720-272-BIKE

-Eric

jhusktrials

Monkey
Dec 29, 2001
Denver
I will try:) I went to X games skatepark last night. They had a 20" jam contest. There are some sick mofo's representing Denver. And some real dip sh1ts representing Fort Collins.

And by the way we 26"ers suck... yes it's true.

JHusk

snipesrider

Chimp
Mar 26, 2004
yeah that ride was funn, especially the skankyass chick sitting on the benches. i try to ride agin but i am doing things this coming tuesday.

there needs to be more elevators downtown so we can shuttle more stairsets.

Mtnrider

Monkey
Jul 1, 2001
Littleton, CO
Originally posted by snipesrider
yeah that ride was funn, especially the skankyass chick sitting on the benches. i try to ride agin but i am doing things this coming tuesday.

there needs to be more elevators downtown so we can shuttle more stairsets.
Haha! Dude that chick was SCARY!!!
Are you guys planning a ride next Tuesday?

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
Originally posted by Mtnrider
Haha! Dude that chick was SCARY!!!
Are you guys planning a ride next Tuesday?
OH yea, I didn't go but Eric told me all about it when we rode in C.Springs. He said it was some hooker sitting on a bench with her pants down and then you guys got kicked off but she didn't or something like that.

Mtnrider

Monkey
Jul 1, 2001
Littleton, CO
Originally posted by WhiteRavenKS
i wouldnt mind heading out for a night of fun on a new rig... civic center on tuesday... i will try to make it out there.
That would be sweet!
I always check out your pics and vids, I would love to see some of the stuff you pull off in person.