Quantcast

~~~Tuesday, Evaluate Your Life Day GMT~~~

Quo Fan

don't make me kick your ass
Morning monkeys!

Take a look at your self today. Its Evaluate Your Life Day. I'll be looking later today.

Had to send a worker home yesterday, we were reduced to a staff of 3. He wasn't real sad about being sent home, he didn't really like working this project anyway. Supposed to get 1-3 inches of rain today. The only good thing is that the rain is holding off until later in the morning, but supposed to be heavy when I have to pick up my guys.

Be safe out there.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Yeah, it's Wednesday. WTF is going on around here? Wake up ffs, Quo Fan.

Happy WEDNESDAY, monkeys! Got my fat ass out for a seven mile run last night. The body was a little tired still, but I felt pretty darn good. Speaking of running, the "official" marathon event pics have been posted and there are about 25 of me. Surprisingly, there are a bunch of pretty darn good ones in there. Usually you're lucky to get one. $60 download for the complete set though? Cripes almighty. No, thanks.

Dog is going to the vet today to get tests done on her bladder. Poor poochie.

Konabumm

Konaboner
Jun 13, 2003
Hollywood, Maryland, United States
Happy HUMP DAY!!!!!! Knocked out 20miles on the road bike at lunch yesterday and 16 miles on the MTB last night. I'm 27lbls lighter then I was 2 months ago! Training has been going great! My BMI is not 24.5 I'm not obese anymore!

RUFUS

e-douche of the year
Dec 1, 2006
Denver, CO
Yeah, it's Wednesday. WTF is going on around here? Wake up ffs, Quo Fan.

Happy WEDNESDAY, monkeys! Got my fat ass out for a seven mile run last night. The body was a little tired still, but I felt pretty darn good. Speaking of running, the "official" marathon event pics have been posted and there are about 25 of me. Surprisingly, there are a bunch of pretty darn good ones in there. Usually you're lucky to get one. $60 download for the complete set though? Cripes almighty. No, thanks.

Dog is going to the vet today to get tests done on her bladder. Poor poochie.
Appreciate the photographers and put some cash down. That is a steal for 25 pics. That is $2.40 per photo.

RUFUS

e-douche of the year
Dec 1, 2006
Denver, CO
Not moving today after doing 255 miles on the road bike in 2 days. Denver to Cheyenne and back. Maybe heading out to purchase new winter ride threads, but that is it.

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
It's a rainy Wednesday, I have an internment at Arlington to attend this afternoon, the Guns and Roses video for November Rain is stuck in my head, I seriously dislike my 16 year old son sometimes, and I have gas today.

How's that for an evaluation?

insanitylevel9

triple nubby
Jan 7, 2011
hopkinton ma
half day at school today AKA total joke, and of course its gonna be raining so its not like i will get to do anything worth while. oh well maybe i will look at costs to rebuild hard tail.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Happy Wednesday, the thunder/lightning woke me up at 4 something this morning and couldn't fall back asleep. So definitely needing more coffee than usual. It's gonna be a long day...

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
I appreciate the friends and family that took plenty of pictures and charged me the price of free.
They tuk thur jerbs!

Going to site today for a meeting! It's going to be just super great.

Toying with the idea of doing some of this "trail riding" everyone is talking about in Whistler this weekend. Going to be wet.

Last edited:

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Morning. Coffee in hand and I am hungry this morning so I need to find a snack :) Syd & I made a big batch of homemade applesauce last night and she took a big bowl in for snack (she was so proud) so hopefully the kids like it. Rain here too so no bikey for me tonight either. At some point, I will ride again. I really need a CX bike to replace my road bike (which I also need to sell to fund the new bike). That is all!

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
Morning all.

Only 3 more days at this job. This weekend is going to be a 4 day weekend for me. I start my new job next Wednesday.

This weekend is my brothers 29th birthday, we are going to a local tequila festival. This should be fun.

Time for some coffee.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
This weekend is my brothers 29th birthday, we are going to a local tequila festival. This should be fun.
Good God that sounds dangerous. The last time (and only that I can recall) I drank tequila was in margaritas by the Nalgene water bottle full. I'll stick with beer plz.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Please, do tell.
Back in college one night, a buddy and I were playing tequila scrabble. It's like normal scrabble, but with tequila. Some chick he knew came over, and we decided to go to a party. Things got fuzzy for a few hours and during that time we somehow wound up on the other side of campus at another party. Then there's a few blank hours and then we were back at my buddies place. The whole bottle of tequila was gone (we had started with a brand new bottle of cabo, and were had been the only ones drinking it). One of his roommates got back shortly thereafter. This roommate had a penchant for bringing home the fatties, and on a regular basis. We immediately start busting his balls for going hogging again, which pissed off the newly acquired narwhal and the roommate. Of course we kept harassing him, so he grabbed the bottle of tequila and threw it straight at me. He had a lucky shot, and my reaction time was basically gone, and the thread end of the bottle hit me dead on in the cheek just to the left of my nose. I laughed it off at the time, but woke up with a black eye and part of my face was numb. Come to find out there's a tiny little hole in your cheek bone by your nose where a big nerve cluster runs out ( I learned this from an ENT a week later when all the feeling didn't return). Apparently the bottle hit the nerves hard enough that part of it severed. Most of the feeling eventually returned, but the left half of my top teeth and some of the tissue above it never got feeling back.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

28 degrees when I rode in this morning. Brrr..... Didn't do jack squat over my weekend that was fun, everything in the house seems to have decided to fall apart all at the same time and the wind was CRAZY the day I did have some free time.

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Tuesday=Wenesday, is that like 9 pieces of 8? Pirate monkies... sheesh.

Um, rebooked my Boise trip last night, going to shred some powder with my ladies, hubby, and some fam. WOO HOO! Any opinions on mountains out there? (I've never skiied Idaho) Bogus is close to town and cheaper. But is Sun Valley or anything else a must-ski? I heart steeps, fast runs, powder, cliffs, bc, and tabletops.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
I've skied Bogus. Was fun, great night skiing, used to be there was a brewery conveniently located on the way back into town but its been years since I've been, so it might be gone now.

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
I've skied Bogus. Was fun, great night skiing, used to be there was a brewery conveniently located on the way back into town but its been years since I've been, so it might be gone now.
Nice! I actually think I know the brewery you are speaking of... went out there last April for a wedding. Bogus sounds cool, and it's always nice if you can get a few days in at one place so you can get the lay of the land... Thanks!