Quantcast

~~~Tuesday Get Out And Vote, You Lazy Fockers GMT~~~

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
I voted to buy a carbon V10 frame last night.

Now that the important decision has been made, it's time to choose which dip**** will annoy me for the next four years.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning.

This cold is still kicking my @ss. Maybe moar coffee will make me feel better.

**EDIT** Oh yeah, in the spirit of today...

Last edited:

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Happy Ballot Day! I miss the days of the mechanical voting machines. Flipping the levers and pulling the handle made it feel so primal. "GRRRRR I just pulled the lever and voted!" Now we have paper ballots. Whatever happened to going paperless? And the bake sale at the polling station sucked. No muffins or banana bread. Just some store bought bagels. If I wanted a bagel, I'd stop at the local bagelry. WTF...like Betty Homemaker in the PTA had more important things to do than bake up some muffins?? The nice thing about going to vote when the place opens at 6:00 is that it was too cold and early for any douchey candidates to stand around outside shaking the hands of voters.

So yeah, I already voted today. In and out in five minutes.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
I voted. Optical scanner + paper ballot. No lines. I approve. (Then again, no one is trying to disenfranchise Long Island voters... we skew Republican in aggregate. I apologize.)

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Happy vote day, bishes. I early-voted last week and I am proud to inform everyone that I cast my ballot for the white guy. Really, it wasn't that difficult since the only other option would have been to vote for the fat chick.

NTTAWWT.

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Oregon does vote by mail so I filled out my ballet weeks ago while sipping a Ninkasi Oat Brown beer.:)

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
will watch msnbc tonight on the hope of seeing Chris Matthews stroke out on air if Romney wins.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Vote by mail ballot all filled out and sealed in the envelope. I figure I will put the kid in the stroller and walk over to my polling place in a bit to drop it off.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Indeed you win. I wish my company allowed that since it'd be a 90 minute round trip for me, not couting vote time.
Legally they are required to let you take time to vote. You might.not get paid for it, but by legally must.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Vote by mail ballot all filled out and sealed in the envelope. I figure I will put the kid in the stroller and walk over to my polling place in a bit to drop it off.
All done and voted. It's a nice day for a short walk. It's a nice day to realize... holy fvck amd I out of shape!!! Like in bad Dirt McGirk outta shape shape. That's it. Tomorrow I'm selling the kid and getting a new bike.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
You present a very compelling argument. With my 6yo as a running mate you're a shoe-in for the position.

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
You present a very compelling argument. With my 6yo as a running mate you're a shoe-in for the position.
'shoo-in' (sniping JBP)

also, since living in my dwelling in fundieville, my polling places have been rather diverse:
- lutheran church
- baptist church
- nazerene church

tomorrow will be a grand day: i'll get my new stumpie & a status 2!

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
'shoo-in' (sniping JBP)

also, since living in my dwelling in fundieville, my polling places have been rather diverse:
- lutheran church
- baptist church
- nazerene church

tomorrow will be a grand day: i'll get my new stumpie & a status 2!

Jeebus. U haz sponsorz?

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
today is awesome on many levels. Most notably the fedex man dropped off new bicycle frame - a Chromag Stylus. Gonna build up a hardtail with --- gears!! --- what the hell am I thinking?!

dante

Unabomber
Feb 13, 2004
looking for classic NE singletrack
Indeed you win. I wish my company allowed that since it'd be a 90 minute round trip for me, not couting vote time.
Legally they are required to let you take time to vote. You might.not get paid for it, but by legally must.
Yup, legally you get up to 3h unpaid leave to go vote.

I voted 2 weeks ago. In-person absentee, you just go walk up, ask for a ballot, fill it out, put it in an envelope and hand it in. Keeps you from having to deal with the sh!tshow on Election Day and you also get to find out if there are any issues with your voter registration.

mantispf2000

Turbo Monkey
Aug 9, 2001
Nevada, 2 hours from Mammoth
I voted early, wife and daughters voted today, son has yet to vote and don't know if he will or be able to.

Still getting the maggot annoying phone calls, and have verbalized a few m-f-ers to the callers. Last one was from an unknown number, so I just replied, "this number no longer takes calls that are unidentifiable", and hung up. Now to see if they call back, since the first 2 were from the same "survey company".

Good thing I got my ride in today so I could deal with these jerks. And before you say "you don't have to answer", I'm a sick puppy that enjoys getting verbal with unwanted calls.

Oh, and if you haven't voted yet, your time is running out, so if you don't, don't bitch about the outcome.......