Quantcast

tuesday gfmt...50/50 someone will claim to leave country pendin election results

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
fucked up on early voting.

went today.

in church.

the usual write ins were represented....

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
done and done.
had a dream last night all my linkage bolts snapped....happy to see when I woke up that they hadn't. hoped it's not foreshadowing something bad. maybe i feel subconsciously guilty for planning to bag work this afternoon and thursday to dig and ride?

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Hola. I am not going to leave the country, but I will be secretly disappointed that the rent is too damn high guy will continue to not hold public office.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
A guy I work with that I know well to be an ultra-right wing, Rush Limbaugh-is-probably-too-liberal guy was standing outside the polling place this morning handing out a list of recommended conservative candidates.

Which was nice, because I hadn't been able to research a couple of the circuit judges, so I could consult his list and vote for the opposite.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
A guy I work with that I know well to be an ultra-right wing, Rush Limbaugh-is-probably-too-liberal guy was standing outside the polling place this morning handing out a list of recommended conservative candidates.

Which was nice, because I hadn't been able to research a couple of the circuit judges, so I could consult his list and vote for the opposite.
imagine his rage if your tactics were discovered.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
imagine his rage if your tactics were discovered.
I told him outright when I saw him at work.

Another guy and I used to get him whipped up into a frothing rage during political discussions when he still worked on our floor. He's pretty fun to screw with.

Recently, he began contributing his code to our community code base. When asked how he tested it previously, he insisted that he tested it himself and his code "doesn't have bugs." His first four submissions to the code base were tested and all found to be full of bugs. One of the guys here now needles him about it regularly and one of these days his head is going to spin off into orbit.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

I voteded yesterday by putting my ballot in the drop box at the courthouse. I was too lazy to do it in time to actually mail, but dropping it off fells like I am more involved. :rofl:

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Cortisone injection in my left foot. My damn left foot has been nothing but trouble the last year and a half and the leg too. Besides getting old I think and hope I know whats causing the trouble and hopefully I can get it stable before anything becomes permanent. Its really the one thing that has struck me by going into my 40s how the body becomes more fragile and needs a little more tlc. I have actually started riding even more this year than I have in a very long time which hopefully will pay off in overall strength.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
The conservative party gave out hotdogs and hamburgers upon leaving the polls. I had one of each. Mac salad and salt potatoes too. I'll be back.....

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Dropped mine a week ago.

Signed up for the 2015 Boulder Ironman 70.3. I now have another target. I need to lose another 20# between now and then. Going sub-200 will make a huge difference in my running.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
I told him outright when I saw him at work.

Another guy and I used to get him whipped up into a frothing rage during political discussions when he still worked on our floor. He's pretty fun to screw with.

Recently, he began contributing his code to our community code base. When asked how he tested it previously, he insisted that he tested it himself and his code "doesn't have bugs." His first four submissions to the code base were tested and all found to be full of bugs. One of the guys here now needles him about it regularly and one of these days his head is going to spin off into orbit.
I'm sure he isn't going to lose it an go postal. He doesn't sound like the type.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
F-ing absentee voted like 3 weeks ago.

It's so fun having arguments with door-to-door election promoters and then telling them at the end that I already voted.

BAM!