Quantcast

tuesday gfmt

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
listening to nikki lane/whiskey&co/sturgill simpson early in the morning might cause me a drinking problem.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Got dressed while almost fully asleep this morning and ended up putting on a sock with a hole in it. This is going to screw up my entire day!

In other news it looks like its going to be a scorcher today.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

Wife was home sick yesterday. Changed the oils in everything with a motor since it was all here. Stupid fvcking Subaru needs air/fuel sensor which of course nobody in town had. Hell of a lightning storm last night, cloudy and wet this morning. Imma stay inside, drink my coffee and play video games.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

Went to a dinner the GF's chiropractor was hosting. The free food came with free laughs as I have now learned that chiropractic care can cure deafness and make people become all star baseball players. :rofl:. I had a hard time not laughing.

In other news, I forgot my shoes, helmet, gloves, and hydration pack at home. Good thing I remembered my bike and bike clothes. :(. Looks like no good ride for me today. Might hit up the local boring loop if the weather holds out.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Got in early to get this day rolling. I have a few things to do, another voodoo chiropractor appointment tomorrow, then it's pack the car and head to the woods. I would like to get a ride or 3 in this weekend, need to scope out the rentals.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Hola all. Departmental group photo this morning, reading ultrasounds today, orchestra audition 1 of 2 tonight. Second audition is tomorrow night.

Storm last night was indeed something. Thank teh FSM for white noise in the baby's room (her own room AC, ceiling fan, air purifier).

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Mid-year review yesterday. Boss asked "we need to figure out what type training/learning we want to set you up with for 2015 to help you with your career path......what do you think you want to do a few years from now?"

It took EVERY ounce of my self-control and restraint to not say "go back to designing equipment like my previous job"

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mid-year review yesterday. Boss asked "we need to figure out what type training/learning we want to set you up with for 2015 to help you with your career path......what do you think you want to do a few years from now?"

It took EVERY ounce of my self-control and restraint to not say "go back to designing equipment like my previous job"
You should have sat there pensive for a moment, a real thinking look on your face, forehead scrunched in thought. Then looked at him with the ultimate conviction in your eyes and said, "You know what I'd like to be doing two years from now? Two chicks at the same time."

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Fvck you day.
Cannot regret enough my taking on a couple of jobs in the city this week.
I will never understand how people commute by car into boston for work on a daily basis.

Big dickhead made the elite football team this year which is essentially the top 22 players in town, out of a total 100+ his age.
Really proud of him as he busted his ass last week at try-outs, including getting literally crushed when his buddy 'manwich' fell on him after a tackle and strained his diaphragm.

This league has some good ol boy schools in the schedule so wifey is already worrying about him.
My "at least we have a spare kid if things go sideways' line didn't help things.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Morning people, worked three sixteen hour days in a row, sunday was a full facility search, that was a disaster, then shit show monday of ifficer assistance over and over. Just finished my last report, total of 47 reports, and 17 strip search reports

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Morning people, worked three sixteen hour days in a row, sunday was a full facility search, that was a disaster, then **** show monday of ifficer assistance over and over. Just finished my last report, total of 47 reports, and 17 strip search reports
Honeymoon period is over at job?

Adventurous: there is a humidifier, too, but it's a whole house-sized one in the upstairs hallway. Refilling those tiny ones is a huge pain in the ass. :D

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Morning people, worked three sixteen hour days in a row, sunday was a full facility search, that was a disaster, then **** show monday of ifficer assistance over and over. Just finished my last report, total of 47 reports, and 17 strip search reports
We need to hear some stories. :popcorn:

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Still trying to figure out a bike for the little monkey. She misses her Powerlight, so I found a few Intense Pro setups on CL. She's getting tall, but she is 80lbs. I'm really thinking something like the Redline Flight 24.

:drool:

But I doubt she will race again, but it is an option. But beyond that it's really pimp factor. But if I can score one for less than $300, part of me thinks I should.