Quantcast

tuesday gfmt....

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
will be attending the georgia show.

might sneak up to portland while out west to see them again.
I'll definitely be at the Seattle show. Might be in Boston for that one too.

Do I remember correctly that you missed their last US tour? Or was that just @mandown?

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
i had a buddy in college. absolutely brilliant computer programmer. he could hammer out a major project in a night that would take other people weeks. way too into drugs. now he's a janitor at the high school he went to.
Hypomanic much?

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

Back a day early from camping. Somehow managed to pick up a nail in the driver side rear tire 20 fucking miles from any pavement. 19 mile drive on muddy, questionably maintained Forest Service dirt roads with one of those stupid condom tire spares raised my pulse to unsafe levels. Taking my beer into the shower.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
So, missed the early train home, so I missed a ride with my buddy, started climbing (late) up the local grinder and right about the 3rd lightning strike just as I was thinking about turning around I got soaked to the bone by a downpour, complete with hail !!

None of this would have happened if I hadn't of worked today. Lesson learned.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
So, missed the early train home, so I missed a ride with my buddy, started climbing (late) up the local grinder and right about the 3rd lightning strike just as I was thinking about turning around I got soaked to the bone by a downpour, complete with hail !!

None of this would have happened if I hadn't of worked today. Lesson learned.
This is why I have planned ahead to bag work entirely on Friday and head to Wilson Creek again!

Last edited: