Quantcast

tuesday gfmt

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Just had Patagonia warranty my rain shell that I use to ride to work. So I upgraded it to a better jacket that is more breathable and has a little stretch so it should work better for riding.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Hi folks.
went skiing yesterday at eldora since it is close. coverage is kinda sad, but a few fresh inches made it good for my jones.
I start my yoga certification next month & am about to start a digital media consulting gig.
life is pretty rad in CO so far.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
My wife is a sweet person and all, and has a Masters. She apparently never picked up the skill of brevity in her writing along the way through the educational system, however. As part of Project Get a Job she's writing a short essay and cover letter. I, having a vested interest in her getting a job, rewrote both of those to a form that people will actually read. No one has time for 2.5 page cover letters...

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Went to visit a good friend in the hospital unsure of what had happened to him. He had a brain tumor removed and may have had a stroke. His parents are there and are of course shook up. This sucks.

Fuck You Cancer !!

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
My wife is a sweet person and all, and has a Masters. She apparently never picked up the skill of brevity in her writing along the way through the educational system, however. As part of Project Get a Job she's writing a short essay and cover letter. I, having a vested interest in her getting a job, rewrote both of those to a form that people will actually read. No one has time for 2.5 page cover letters...
I take it you two do not communicate much via text.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
I take it you two do not communicate much via text.
Thankfully she doesn't write in text-gibberish. She just writes down streams of thought. When she texts it's usually unintelligible since she doesn't proofread or fix things. (But again, no annoying text-abbreviations.)

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Sitting in a truck, on my way to Vegas for the Mint 400. Car is prepped, shocks have been tuned, broken, repaired, tuned, and installed again. What could possibly go wrong?