Quantcast

Tuesday GMT®

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Morning!
Legs are still a bit stiff after a day on Highland but weather should be riding friendly for the rest of the week so I might be able to grow them back. Also, new Moto X is the best phone I have ever had. Touchless controls are magic.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Went to bed at 9:20 last night. Was asleep by 9:25.

7 mile run before work today at goal marathon pace (7:26). FYI, marathon pace runs are hard. They are supposed to be. Doubling up today, so another run planned after work at an easy effort.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Too much sleep here. Still tired.

I need to get on my bike tonight, even if its just going around the block.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Slept fine, between back pain related wake ups. Holy crap my back is sore...

Goin for a massage today after work.

Nurse-grade health insurance coverage for massages FTW.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

More house sh!t last night. Took way longer than expected and I was in bed later than I wanted to be. On the up side I slept well for the first time in probably a month. Still no riding for me, I'll have to make it a point to get out some time this week.

Maybe going to look at a small camping trailer tonight. Haven't quite made up my mind on whether or not I want another project (well, the $$$ associated with another project).

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Tired. Having a procedure done today that prohibits me from eating the entire prior day. I hurting pretty bad and can't eat again until at least 12:30.

To add insult to injury, I have one of those deep, painful ingrown hairs on my skull right behind my ear that it causing headaches. So f*ing painful.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

I actually slept last night. That's rare enough that it seems worth mentioning. Out early for a run this morning. Brewing beer for the first time in probably over a year later.

Tired. Having a procedure done today that prohibits me from eating the entire prior day. I hurting pretty bad and can't eat again until at least 12:30.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
My wife is great with child and glowing with radiant beauty.

One unfortunate side effect is the fact that she snores like diesel submarine. It interrupts my beauty sleep.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
After a nice day off yesterday I'm back at the grindstone, reading ultrasounds today. I slept ok, as did the wife and baby alike. Miracles, I tell ya.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
I've been riding... the 2.3 miles to work. :D

Next possible free weekend for me is Sept 13, iirc.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Ate too much leftovers for lunch and now I'm full and need a nap. Rice bowl. Ground beef, cherry tomatoes, scallions, cilantro, sauteed mushrooms, various spices and oil, all served over jasmine rice. I'm going to have to poop later.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Afternoon. Still no riding for me. Dr. changed up my meds a little to help with the neck pain and it seems to be working. Probably the first time in my life muscle relaxers and pain killers haven't worked. Still don't know what I did, but atleast I can move without cringing in pain today. House cleaning and chillin' with the girls.

kazlx

Patches O'Houlihan
Aug 7, 2006
Tustin, CA
Can't wait for this weekend. Fork should be back from getting a complimentary rebuild at Manitou on Thurs. Some other upgrades to the DH sled just in time (hopefully) to hit Snow Summit on Fri and Sat.