Quantcast

tuesday gmt.....can i kick it?

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
I got up all early and headed out in the frigid morning weather to get two tires changed, as Tire Rack claimed they'd arrived at my specified tire place 3 or 4 days ago. Got there, and they knew of no such thing.

Looks like Tire Rack screwed up the address and shipped the tires to a tire store of a different name entirely a few blocks down the street. I'm going to call this latter shop once they open to see if they acknowledge receiving said tires, otherwise Tire Rack's going to be shipping another set… to me, directly.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning.

It's the 2nd of April and yet we woke up to an inch of snow on the ground. WTF mother nature... WTF?!?

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
Fixed the play in my rear pivot with some new hardware last night. Nice and tight again.

There are a million things I'd rather be doing today, but unfortunately, I find myself at work.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Work. We get our new copm plan today. I had to cancel a dr appt that took me a month to get because it's at the same time as our no notice meeting today.

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Brought in deliciously spicy and garlicky jambalaya leftovers for lunch today... most of the liquid ended up on the passenger seat... only had a non-absorbant scarf and two paper napkins to combat half a tupperware of liquid... and was running late to work... said scarf and napkins are still sitting over the puddle that remains on my poor leather seat. I think I'll be heading to the car wash at lunch...

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Looks like Tire Rack screwed up the address and shipped the tires to a tire store of a different name entirely a few blocks down the street. I'm going to call this latter shop once they open to see if they acknowledge receiving said tires, otherwise Tire Rack's going to be shipping another set… to me, directly.
I ended up stopping by the (wrong) store in question later this morning, and they both indeed had the tires in question and relinquished them to me after I showed that my name matched the "ship to" name on the receipt. Then I badgered Tire Rack into refunding the shipping charge for my hassle. :thumb:

my left Achilles is saying: morning Mother###### enjoying the stabbing sharp pain?
Welcome to middle old age. :rofl:

Brought in deliciously spicy and garlicky jambalaya leftovers for lunch today... most of the liquid ended up on the passenger seat...
Sucks about the spill, but at least you had something good. I brought in a grilled steak + grilled peppers, and thus was probably the only person in this hospital eating a quality cut of meat for lunch.