Quantcast

Tuesday GMT do you know where your Girlfriend is?

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
well she would have been home safe if you hadn't had her with you while street racing. I'm pretty sure she hates you for wrapping her side of the WRX around the tree in the middle of nowhere. Putz

we really enjoyed the alarms going off at 1:30 am to cut her out of the car and then put her in a medical helo bound for the OR at the trauma center Well not really..:think:

And there you stood without a scratch You double Putz

I leave in one hour for a 12 hour ambulance shift...it's gonna be a fun day not :rant:

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
pics or it didn't happen.
to damn busy to bother but here is the intial Cal Fire dispatch audio
http://www.firescan.net/cgi-bin/playback.cgi?f=1313481600-0&sb=237&t=1800&rate=24

CHP log
Golden Gate Communications Center

Incident: 0082 Type: Traffic Collision - Ambulance Responding Location: SR9 JEO HEATHER HEIGHTS RD TBM/LatLon: 871 3E
Detail Information
3:11 AM
RDWY STILL BLOCKED FOR EXTRACTION
3:10 AM
1185 1097
2:27 AM
PER EXTREME TOW - SINCE 1020 IS OUT IN THE MOUNTAINS - ETA WILL BE ADDITIONAL 15-20 MINS
1:54 AM
1039 EXTREME W/ FB
1:41 AM
1039 DOTCC
1:40 AM
SOLO 1181 / PRTY STILL TRAPPED
1:35 AM
1039 MONT CHP LINE 21
1:35 AM
FIRE 97
1:33 AM
STC SO - IT IS 1 MILE EAST OF THE GAP, AT THE TOP, NEAR SKYLINE
1:26 AM
PER MONT CHP WILL START THAT WAY AND START 1141/FIRE FROM SANTA CRUZ SIDE AS WELL
1:25 AM
1039 MONT CHP
1:25 AM
1039 1141 COPIES LINE 10,11
1:22 AM
1 PRTY IS TRAPPED IN VEH
1:20 AM
JEO SUMMIT, RP ADVD FIRE STATION IS 10 MIN UP THE RDWY
1:18 AM
FIRE/MEDICAL ENRT PER SCL CO FIRE
1:18 AM
NO DETAILS AT ALL
Unit Information
3:40 AM

CHP Unit On Scene

Last edited:

Quo Fan

don't make me kick your ass
Morning monkeys!

Have to go back to work after a 5 day weekend in San Antonio. Ate good food, drank good local beer, sweat a lot.

I have no idea what I'm doing at work today, but then again, most days I have no idea what I'm doing at work. :D

Be safe out there.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
4 more days left of work. My boss is busting my balls to get **** done. Already working 11 hour days. Think I will bail out early today to go ride my bike.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
I don't often complain about the weather.... but fawk man.... I just wish it would stop raining for like 2-3 days.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Morning. Still raining here, but we do actually need the rain so I'll deal with it. Sydney decided she wanted her hair cut for school and I took her to the salon after her dental cleaning. She is just too cute and of course had everyone fussing over her. She's not sure if she loves her new angled cut, but she'll "deal with it 'cause it's just going to grow long again anyway" :P We're in the process of letting her change rooms -- she's a big girl now and needs a big girl room -- so I'll be spending my day moving clothing, dresser drawers and other furniture into her new bedroom. The fun never stops :)

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
i had the weirdest nightmare last night.

in colorado, winter time. at some boring resort town. went and hid in a car (honda element). then decided to go for a drive. took some abandoned snow covered road and came upon some old town. looked lived in, but was abandoned. got out, walked around. ran into some colonial ghosts or something, maybe from the late 1800's? Anyways, they were like all mangled up ghosts n sh*t, and they told me they had made first contact (didn't go well from the looks of them). then they told me to gtfo before the aliens came back.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
I have had some strange dreams lately too. Last night I was in Korea on some exchange trip. Maybe its the paint I am using that is getting to may brain. Korean paint maybe.

Yelo

Monkey
Aug 3, 2008
Quebec city, Quebec, Canada
Raining here too...

Day two of my vacations, GF is not working since February due to her being pregnant...

Doing some reno in the house to accommodate for the baby when she comes... Two wardrobe are being built in the basement so we can clear the one in her room for her and store some stuff lying everywhere in the basement .... Walls structure are up as of yesterday and dry wall is hang on the outside, doing the inside today.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Raining here too...

Day two of my vacations, GF is not working since February due to her being pregnant...

Doing some reno in the house to accommodate for the baby when she comes... Two wardrobe are being built in the basement so we can clear the one in her room for her and store some stuff lying everywhere in the basement .... Walls structure are up as of yesterday and dry wall is hang on the outside, doing the inside today.
Congrats and good luck!!!!

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
might i suggest sending him a memo....

:stupid:

Your quitting, have already given notice and this guy is trying to work you like a rented mule? Tell him to go fvck himself and leave a couple days early. Be sure to leave an upper decker somewhere first though.

:wave:
Jeebus it was busy the first couple hours this morning. Apparently they were so busy last night they didn't have the time to do anything right the first time. Not improving my mood at all.

Last edited:

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
:nerd:'Mornin' sunshines!

I'm 'working' a bunch today too. Currently picking art work for one of our buildings. Sounds like a fun task, and it would be, if there were some cool stuff in the sizes we need! Ah well... it's a job!

:nerd:

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
I heard a theory that the driver instinctually protects himself, even if it puts his passengers in harm's way.

P.S. I just remembered one of my close friends died in a similar circumstance, as a passenger in a WRX on a late night jaunt. RIP.

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
Got the new Leatt DBX Pro brace to replace my first generation leatt. Quite pumped about the upgrade. The new brace feels like 1/2 the weight of the original model.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Breakfast with one buddy, lunch with another.

Had a chance to spread out my carrots in the garden for better growth. I needed to get another container to grow them in though, as I had like 50 good sprouts come up. I've got about 20 lettuce sprouts coming up currently that I need to spread out too, but I ran out of soil for my second new pot. I think I'll get a third (or fourth) pot today and get some broccoli going too. The garden is going nicely and I have a pretty good variety growing: carrots, lettuce, snow peas, habaneros, jalapenos, cilantro/corriander, mint, tarragon, basil, sage. I have room for about 3-4 more pots like I am using, so I am deciding what to go for next... I'm thinking about some potatoes but need to let what I have grow eyes first. Any other suggestions for cool weather crops?

Other than that, I got the parts I need so that I can increase the travel on my 36 back up to 6". I'm a little under 5" currently and want to see how the bike rides at full fork travel. If I don't like it, I will sell the 36 and buy a 32 to save the 1#. I also got the 303 fully taken apart yesterday and am waiting for my rags to dry so that I can go to town cleaning all of the parts. Given how much grease is used in that system, it's going to take a while.