Quantcast

tuesday gmt waho

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
I wish i slept through my alarm. Though I got word that I will soon have some super duper spokes for tests so the day started off good.
Need to convince one friend to do one interview for our bike magazine. We finally go paper. Just sent out advertising offers. High hopes.

insanitylevel9

triple nubby
Jan 7, 2011
hopkinton ma
well now that i have time to post today looks like a wicked nice day and im going riding with my friend matt b. hes bringing his sweet camera gear and where gonna do some riding shots up in nam :D other then that im not doing much of anything today just sleeping through another day of school..... um i mean focusing through out the entire day and doing my work :thumb:.

RUFUS

e-douche of the year
Dec 1, 2006
Denver, CO
Just found out that my ex wife is getting married and just saw their engagement photo. She has put on a few lb's. I feel much better now!

Heading out later for a long road ride while we are still having nice weather. Still need to put the new alternator in the Audi.

Last edited:

JayBear

Monkey
Good morning Freaks,geeks and wizards. Cold morning here under the bridge. Just wanted to mention that there are a ton of Mail order bride, right wing propaganda , dating web site, POp ups all over this site.

Go forth and spread cheer!!!!!!!!!!!

splat

Nam I am
well now that i have time to post today looks like a wicked nice day and im going riding with my friend matt b. hes bringing his sweet camera gear and where gonna do some riding shots up in nam :D other then that im not doing much of anything today just sleeping through another day of school..... um i mean focusing through out the entire day and doing my work :thumb:.

ah Man , I would love to come up and shoot with Matt. You going to do Dane's drop ?

I like oatmeal.
a Man of few words , but those few are good ones.

insanitylevel9

triple nubby
Jan 7, 2011
hopkinton ma
ah Man , I would love to come up and shoot with Matt. You going to do Dane's drop ?
idk, if i can clear the tree off it maybe, the season is pretty much over so i wouldnt miss to much. where going at like 2:30 ish if you wanna try and get off work. you have my cell number call me if you wanna meet me up there.

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
I feel really sorry for all of you that need coffee to make it through the day. Water all day is perfect for me.
For the most of my life I drank coffee for the taste but now since I overwork myself for some stupid reason( im a really lazy person tbh) with a 9-5 + 2 extra projects I tend to go to sleep at 1-2am and wake up att 7am. Coffee helps me A LOT. Especially that my 9-5 is in media so it requires you to be sharp.

Though If you sleep more efficently or do something other that lets you sleep a bit less and not need coffee than good for you. I have read about one option and I think I will experiment with my diet to try that since the coffee in my office is crap and no way Im bringing my chemex there.

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Wow! What a winning thread this morning! You all brightened up my day!

I could use a bottle of spiced rum under my desk today. Or a case of the spiced beer I tried the other night--the blue moon people make it and it is DELICIOUS!