Quantcast

***Tuesday GMT***

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Good Morning!

Hope everyone is coping well with the week so far. Mine is moving along a lot faster than last week for sure. Can't say that I did anything of very much importance yesterday. I picked up Colin from daycare and we played pretty hard until Justine got home. Another coat of finish went on the handrail, and I painted some trimwork. I charcoal-grilled some steaks and of course.................wait for it.....................

......American Gladiators was on!! :rockout:

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
awesome > winter storm warning starting tonight, just not sure if I can get away with playing hooky to go skiing 2 weeks in a row??

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Supposed to snow down south tonite too. Im excited for that.

I have a Systematic Botany exam in 2 hours. :(

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
I blew off the gym last night on account of being tired and having a sore back. I'll try again tonight. No promises though.

Looking forward to a three day weekend.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Mornin' Yo.

Still at work, but getting out of here in 30 minutes and then it's sleepy time! Pretty uneventfull night... no bananas nowhere.

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
Good morning! Winter Storm Warning here as well. Snow then ice. Looks like I'll be working out of the "home" office tomorrow! Easy night last night, big ol salad for dinner then Prison Break.

Prepping for a trip to FLA next week and Pinewood Derby next weekend.

Oh..and Sunday is the 500!

splat

Nam I am
Morning ,

Last night As I get ready to leave here and head home , I grab My Keys and notice my Car Key ( and a Few Other ) are Missing!! the clip opened and some of them fell off.

so I hunt all over the place to find my Car Keys! I couldn't find them so I finally have to call my wife to bring a spare Key.

Man I wish it was just 10 degrees warmer so I could ride my Bike !
it was 10 degrees when I woke up this morning , so I drove in again :( I H8 winter

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
good morning everyone.

IAB: did I miss the vacation pictures? [size=-3](slacker)[/size]

Splat: you ride to work at 20 degrees? Bravo sir. :clapping:

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
LOL..oh yeah, forgot to add the non redneck precursory Daytona in front of it.
Not needed.......I'm from NC--we have high school curriculum devoted to it. Daytona Strategies 101: Bump-Drafting for Noobs. I got a B-plus in it......it would have been a higher grade, but I missed two classes with the squirts because of the previous lesson---> Squirrell Jerkey 101: Homemade Treats From the Highway.

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
Not needed.......I'm from NC--we have high school curriculum devoted to it. Daytona Strategies 101: Bump-Drafting for Noobs. I got a B-plus in it......it would have been a higher grade, but I missed two classes with the squirts because of the previous lesson---> Squirrell Jerkey 101: Homemade Treats From the Highway.
rep added! :thumb:

we have a snowday!:disgust1: I will take 2 hour delays all winter long! just DON'T GIVE US A SNOWDAY! we have to make those up!

anyway... looking out the window and I am wondering if all the administrators drank the coolaid cause it isn't that bad out:disgust1: they are all a bunch of fvcking PVSSYS!!!:rant:

have a good day all...

Wumpus

makes avatars better
Dec 25, 2003
Six Shooter Junction
You northerns should miss a lot of work because of a little snow. What's up with that?

I finally broke down and watered the grass last night. These 70°F days are making the SUMMER grass want to grow. There are even buds popping on the the redbud trees!

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Mornin' Yo.

Still at work, but getting out of here in 30 minutes and then it's sleepy time! Pretty uneventfull night... no bananas nowhere.
whoa. night shift would make me go crazy something something

i'm sitting here in the dark, headed out the door on the road bike in 20 minutes. while my rear lighting situation is all taken care of with two blinkers, one on the seatpost, one on the rear fender, my cateye stadium light's battery is dead. no headlight will make for an interesting ride in

:(

wannabeabonedoc

Turbo Monkey
Apr 19, 2004
Wytheville Virginia
Mornin Monkeys.

3 lectures on COPD, Asthma, and other lung diseases with a pharmacology lecture on pulmonary viruses thrown in the mix.... I have no idea how cold it's supposed to be here b/c I go inside at 6:45 and don't come out til around 5 so I miss all the weather we get...

Nothing much else is going on. Studying for finals, studying for boards, trying to not waste time watching movies online....

Toshi, how are the interviews coming?

Have a good'n monos.

Quo Fan

don't make me kick your ass
Sitting here at St Francis Hospital waiting for the construction company to fix the hydraulic ram to continue pile driving for a couple of hits before they stop to change locations. They pounded for about 10 minutes before they broke a shear pin in the ram, 2 hours to fix (so they said). It's been almost 2 hours now.

Glad I'm inside.

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
Morning. Had a visit with the oral surgeon this morning. Fun, fun... :rolleyes: Last night was boring, tonight won't be much better. At least I've got spin on Wed..

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Morning all. It's FREEZING in my classroom!!! I went out to get my hat and gloves...unacceptable! It's only 54 and they can't figure out why...gee that's refreshing. Anyway, went to the YMCA open house last night as our sitter wants to get our daughters into one of the classes. I am not sure if the 2 year old program is all that great, but I think the 3 year old program sounds really good. We'll see...they only have 5 openings and there were more interested families there.

cadmus

Monkey
May 24, 2006
PNW
Spin class this morning - I'm starting to feel like I'm getting something out of them, besides tired legs.

Picked up a CX bike last night... no pics yet.

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
:clapping: Bravo my friend. "must spread rep" darnnit.

Possible quote change?????

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
hi wannabe,

I didn't get back on the monkey until now, on a series of buses and ferries (headed to whidbey island for the curious)

Interviews are done. Ended up with 8 rads interviews: OHSU, Virginia mason Seattle, private hospital in Spokane, UT Houston, Columbia Missouri, tufts, Yale, brown. The rank list is in, too. All that's left is to wait...

Wingnut

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2003
Sorry, I'm Canadian ..sorry...
Good afternoon,

3 days of a back ache are nearing completion I think. I blame dehydration. Cold weather is about to break I think. should be riding trails in another 6 weeks or so, as we have nearly 30 inches of snow on the ground still.....

Road bike goes on the trainer this weekend!!!!