Quantcast

***Tuesday GMT***

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Good Morning!!!

Let's get at it, people!!!

Painted the bedroom this weekend as a surprise to the wife when she got back from the beach from a couple of days R&R. I got massive amounts of brownie points on that one. :thumb:

Not much to do today....another early day out and on the trial.

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
Morning. How do you west coast people survive on this time zone? Hockey tonight at 4 in the afternoon?? 3 hours behind the real world.

Day 2 in the PNW again. No sparkley people yet.

SloMoJo

Monkey
Dec 17, 2002
New England
Howdy.
Painting shutters last night ... put bike in shop for a few days.

This morning had to hit the pilot light on the furnace .. getting chilly here in New Eng...still a real nice week tho.

Best of all ... an uninterupted night of sleep.
Sweetness. :lazy2:

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
You're not a Boston Fan? For some reason I thought you were.
:think:

I am a Boston fan. AJ Burnett is pitching for the Yankees. He's struggled this season. I hope the struggling AJ Burnett shows up tonight, rather than the AJ Burnett that helped them win the World Series last year. Follow me?

antimony

M.N.F. Beer Wench
Nov 21, 2005
North Carolina
What's better than fighting morning traffic on the beltway?

Fighting morning traffic while dodging speeding busses packed with bumpkins on the way to the State Fair. Luckily the hick-attracting fry fest only lasts for 2 weeks... :rolleyes:

Jimmysal

Monkey
Mar 26, 2010
Vermont
All I have to say in cloudy NY today is: "THE RENT... IS TOO DAMN HIGH!"
Rockin the Frederick Douglas beard and the agent orange gloves ftw!

Morning Monkeys!

Frost and coffee this morning,
Work today,
Stacking wood tonight.

Work work, zug zug.

KavuRider

Turbo Monkey
Jan 30, 2006
CT
What's better than fighting morning traffic on the beltway?

Fighting morning traffic while dodging speeding busses packed with bumpkins on the way to the State Fair. Luckily the hick-attracting fry fest only lasts for 2 weeks... :rolleyes:
Our State Fair is in town right now as well.

I stay far FAR away...

Oh yeah, and it was a good ride to work this morning. Found a new route, less traffic.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning all.

Shopping for a rebuilt 22re motor for my pickup today. ugh.
http://oregonengines.net

He sells on ebay, too. He built me 2 lifetime warranty 22RE motors that were bomb proof. All he used to do was Toyota, but a friend has a 460 Ford he built and another has a 383 stroker Chevy and both are as solid as the Toy motors.

Sandy is only about an hour from me, but he ships on ebay. So worth it, the lifetime warranty (for street applications) is no joke.

<edit> $1095 stock, or $1495 for super stock (so worth it) Seems the price has gone up, but my '91 was built in 2000 and it was $1200 with cam and head work.

Our car and light truck engines come with a LIFE TIME UNLIMITED MILEAGE WARRANTEE to the original buyer. As long as you own your vehicle, we will stand behind our product. If you have any problem with the motor, just return it to our shop and we will repair it free of charge, as long as it has not been abused, no matter how many miles have been put on it!

Last edited:

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Still needs carpet and real rope, but they seem to enjoy it.

I designed it to fit so it didn't show from the street, but gives a clear view from that window.

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
That is awesome man. Nice work. Crazy they are all over it already.
Thanks. As soon as I brought it in, they were both wanting to climb up. The 550 cord is actually working better than I expected. I will get some proper cecil rope and wrap the vertical sections when I do the carpet.

Not bad for scrap wood and a few hours in the garage. I used a branch from our old tree on the last one I built. But it was too big to move (I over-engineered the sh!t out of it). This one is stable and movable, so mission accomplished.