Quantcast

~~~Tuesday GMT~~~

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
Hmmm, how do you start this thing? Oh, hi there! Up early, had every intention of a long night's sleep, body had other intentions. Guess I don't need more than 5 hours a night.

Let Tuesday begin....

Quo Fan

don't make me kick your ass
Morning monkeys!

Co-worker "forced" me to go to Hooter for dinner last night. I went kicking and screaming.

On the right of way again today. The drilling company management keep missing their "We'll have you out of here" date. But then again, they said they would get 1 hole per day per crew. In granite. Without blasting. To depths of 40'.

Be safe out there.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Good morning.

X3: I haven't had more than 5 uninterrupted hours of sleep in a year.
Quo: I deal with a screwpile contractor who can drive a noodle through a 2x4. What are you building?
IAB: Solid, Holmes.

JetTeach

Monkey
Aug 18, 2011
Morning! Last day of work until 5 January! WOOHOO! On a side note, this is the second day I can't move my left arm much thanks to an old and recurring shoulder injury.

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
Yay! I'll be anxiously waiting for it. With baited breath of course.

Got woken up twice last night by a little mouse munching in the walls. Good thing it's not my house, that's goin to be a sucky one for the landlord. Also got conned into helping the gf make Christmas quilts. Never again.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
The only thing you're getting from me for Christmas is a knuckle sandwich.

PS - I slept outside last night. It was cool. (get it?)

insanitylevel9

triple nubby
Jan 7, 2011
hopkinton ma
Morning all going to the doctors today, hopefully I will only have to have band aids on my fingers now apposed to a full blown bandage. Other then that I got nothing to do, be safe monkeys.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Morning monkeys!

Co-worker "forced" me to go to Hooter for dinner last night. I went kicking and screaming.

On the right of way again today. The drilling company management keep missing their "We'll have you out of here" date. But then again, they said they would get 1 hole per day per crew. In granite. Without blasting. To depths of 40'.

Be safe out there.
They had decent wings at the one here and will serve very preganat ladies beer without blinking an eye. I didn't drink any, just ordered a couple of pitchers while the guys went to the bathroom together when I was 9 months pregnant with Syd.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Morning all. My Secret Santa package is mysteriously sitting at a post office sorting facility in MA. I hope it's not being held there for any bad reason and that it's delivered today (was supposed to get there yesterday).

LUNA Meeting & Christmas Cookie Swap last night was fun and I got home just in time to relax in the hot tub before bed.

My Jazz Ensemble is playing at one of the local Senior Holiday Luncheons today and hopefully that goes well. They always love to have us go in and play and the kids actually enjoy it too (thought it's likely because they feed them or they get to miss class time).

Off to freshen my coffee cup before my next cup!

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning monkeys, started my x-mas shopping last night. Yeah, I really shouldn't have waited so long. I'm already scrambling around trying to find a few items. I'm sure I'll learn one of these years (but probably not).

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Happy Tuesday. I went to locals night at Deschutes last night of course. Red Chair IPA releases today so they were giving away samples last night. Delicious as usual. All I want for Christmas is snow and I don't think we'll get much if any. Boooooo.

Leppah

Turbo Monkey
Mar 12, 2008
Utar
Ended up being a good Tuesday for me. I've been working at TD Ameritrade for almost a year. They're 46 miles from my house, so i've had a bit of a commute for the last 9 months. I got a job offer for the same amount of money, but the new job is going to be 6 minutes from my house. I'm stoked! Starting at the beginning of the new year. Woohoo! No more commute for me!