Quantcast

~~~ Tuesday GMT~~~

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
Hey now! AM I the only one at work? Hope this place stays as quite as I think it's going to be tohis week. Knock out 3 half days and take another 4 day weekend, hmmm? Sounds good.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Hey. I seem to be lacking in energy a bit this morning, even after nine hours of sleep. I better get my butt moving though since it's going to be a busy work week.

Wife and I had a very nice holiday weekend. Feeling a little sore after two days of skiing though. Rolf.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning monkeys, first day back at work after the 4 day weekend and half the people in my dept are on vacation this week. Ugh... it's going to be a long day...

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning monkeys.

Got sucked into a news article on the bus and missed my stop. Only another 4 blocks, but was a fun way to start my short week. Coffee anyone? I know I need moar.

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
I am giddy looking at the weather report. For the mtn it is 100% snow for the next 3 days and then tapers to SNOW LIKELY. Booyah! Looks like a good start to the New Year!!!!!! I skate skied A LOT this weekend and my hip flexors are a bit sore. That sport kicks my ass. It's basically like riding as hard as you can for an hour.

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
mornin all.
got my parents to the airport last night after a long weekend visiting from florida. finally got to do Xmas in my house after the 6 years ive lived here. mmmm to deep fried turkey!

and now i woke up today to find i have an interview with the post office tomorrow!

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
morning people who are alive. anybody know what happened to jonkranked? he hasn't posted on the internet in like 3 days, and I'm getting concerned.

I'm at work with the IT department and nobody else. time to surf reddit!

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Hanging out home with my boys while my wife is getting a operation. We will pick her up later today. Hopefully she will be in good shape.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Good morning.
I headed back to Chicago for a long weekend with family, friends and one amazing woman. First time I had my whole family together in 4 years. Good stuff.
I was hoping to find the Rockies buried under a 1,000 year snow storm when I returned so skiing would kick a$$ this weekend, but no. BOOOO !! WTF? ROLF!

Well, if the snow stinks we'll shuttle DH trails and drink beer. I <3 Colorado.

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
'Morning! Had a fun and BUSY holiday weekend, wishing I could have nap time at work later :)

Got some evening seasons passes to the local mountain from my mom for hubby, child, and me, so I plan to be skiing soon! Woot woot! Let it snow!

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Good morning.
I headed back to Chicago for a long weekend with family, friends and one amazing woman. First time I had my whole family together in 4 years. Good stuff.
I was hoping to find the Rockies buried under a 1,000 year snow storm when I returned so skiing would kick a$$ this weekend, but no. BOOOO !! WTF? ROLF!

Well, if the snow stinks we'll shuttle DH trails and drink beer. I <3 Colorado.
Awesome to hear. And you didn't miss anything at MJ... Did 2 runs Sat am and left. It was a total waste of time.