Quantcast

~~~Tuesday GMT~~~

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
Morning all. Yes, it's early and yes I couldn't sleep. So, it's a coffee day and a GMT to go, using the early rising to get an extra workout in today. Let's go get 'em!

insanitylevel9

triple nubby
Jan 7, 2011
hopkinton ma
gggggooooooodddddddd mmmooorrrrniiiiinnnnggggg monkeys!!!!! today im going to the doctors for my hand, hes going to decide if i need moar surgery to remove the remainder of the nail beds from my hand. kinda hoping he wont need to just re learned my hand... :(.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning monkeys! The wind blew all night here so didn't get too much sleep which made getting out of bed this morning one hell of a task. I guess I should get my butt in gear and head to work now...

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Morning! Productive meeting last night which was great. I think our LUNAFEST is going to be a good one. Roads were a little icy in spots and our driveway is awful right now (for driving, but for doing donuts, it's great). Exams start today so I should have a fairly boring day.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Another wet Portland day, woohoo. I need to quit wearing my running shoes, they are not water proof. But they sure are comfy on the walk in.

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Last night was the first locals night held in the NEW IMPROVED EXPANDED Deschutes Brewery. The new place is awesome. Come visit. It's snowing today, I'm going to ski after work with some friends. Have a great day!

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Good morning.
Dr. appt today to see how badly I crunched up my knee last weekend. Its considerably better now that the swelling has subsided, so optimistic Nick is optimistic.

Have a great day!