Quantcast

~&~ Tuesday GMT ~&~

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning monkeys. It's Tuesday. Yeah, thats about it.

Fun fact: Today is the 100th birthday of the OREO cookie!
:D

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
Went back from a weekend trip do Krakow. I go there to visit friends and party. 9-5 apparently gets my social skills really rusty since I can't force myself to talk to uninteresting people, even hot uninteresting people.

Outside of that we finally printed our local bike mag. Back at the job. Think about doing a special ad course a friend high up in Saatchi suggests. Free time will be a luxury.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
2 packages of geetar parts out for delivery to my desk any minute. One more coming tomorrow. Makes today and tomorrow that much more bearable.

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
http://trailers.apple.com/trailers/sony/theraidredemption/ << That last scene with wall + head = my attitude towards my boss after she claimed I need to redo my presentation because there need to be the same scale on all the charts. Even if one company spends 70mil and the other 3.5. Because "you may think you know how it will look but you won't know before you see it" Seriously. I'm here to learn, not to sit and expain someones estetical view is unreadable. I got 3times more in a week than I do here in a month when I worked as a film analyst. I doubt I will work here when my current agreement ends.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
http://trailers.apple.com/trailers/sony/theraidredemption/ << That last scene with wall + head = my attitude towards my boss after she claimed I need to redo my presentation because there need to be the same scale on all the charts. Even if one company spends 70mil and the other 3.5. Because "you may think you know how it will look but you won't know before you see it" Seriously. I'm here to learn, not to sit and expain someones estetical view is unreadable. I got 3times more in a week than I do here in a month when I worked as a film analyst. I doubt I will work here when my current agreement ends.

Yes, I'm going to hell.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Morning. Been a productive day thus far which is good 'cause it's freezing outside!!!! Supposed to warm up to the 50s later in the week so our new snow is going bye-bye. I want some chocolate....not oreos or crap chocolate either...good chocolate. So, who wants to bring me some :)

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
after actually working in a post office branch, i cant believe they only charge a small amount of money to mail something. theres a ton of work that goes into casing (sorting mail for delivery,) that the money you pay to mail something is ridiculously cheap. if the postal service didnt operate on a "break even" business model, then they wouldnt be hurting like they are