Quantcast

~~~Tuesday GMT~~~

mrbigisbudgood

Strangely intrigued by Echo
Oct 30, 2001
Charlotte, NC
Is it a pants party? Party with pants?
Brick Tamland: Excuse me, Veronica?
Veronica Corningstone: Yes? What is it, Brick?
Brick Tamland: I would like to extend to you an invitation to the pants party.
Veronica Corningstone: Excuse me?
Brick Tamland: [struggling] The... party. With the... with the pants. Party with pants?
Veronica Corningstone: Brick, are you saying that there's a party in your pants and that I'm invited?
Brick Tamland: That's it.
Veronica Corningstone: Did Brian tell you to say this, Brick?
Brick Tamland: No. Yes. He did.
Veronica Corningstone: Okay. No. I don't want to go to a party in your pants.
Brick Tamland: Very well. Ian, would you like to go to a party in my pants?
Ian: No, Brick.
Brick Tamland: All right. Let's go.

Amazing movie.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning monkeys. I was getting used to this heat wave spring we were having so far, but this morning the temp gauge in the van was reading 29 degrees F. Since all of the local ski areas are offically closed for the season I'm definitely ready for the warmth to stay!

That reminds me... I need to pull all of the bike gear out of the attic tonight and start airing that stuff out.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Odd job #2 around the house completed last night. Our icemaker has been burning out since we got our fridge 4yrs ago. The issue is we never had an icemaker valve behind the fridge and I using a pierce valve and about 15' of 1/8" tubing. Because of that I didn't have good pressure to the icemaker and it would never fully fill the tray with water. So when the ice maker would heat up the tray to pop out the cubes it would overheat the components slightly. Soooooo I ran a new 1/2" line up to a valve box behind the fridge last night. Water pressure fixed.

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
Told my boss in job #1 I'm quitting. Need to fill in the papers. Will be done by easter. Quite good news since all my projects meant I was doing 60-75h workweeks in March and I wasn't finishing all I planned so it was getting a bit silly. Especially with a 3h commute. I'm happy

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Woke up early again today, with a vicious headache. I might call it a hangover, but that would.mean I have to acknowledge I drank the better part of a bottle of wine on my own last night.

I also get to go shopping tonight at Sears. Time to get a new orbital sander, dremmel, reach through ratchets, and t handle Allen wrenches. I should have everything prepped and ready to go for installing my new suspension on the Subie this weekend.

Oh, and it is smokey as all hell outside. JeffCo is on fire again. Hopefully it doesn't burn Buffalo Creek, because that is great riding.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Oh, and it is smokey as all hell outside. JeffCo is on fire again. Hopefully it doesn't burn Buffalo Creek, because that is great riding.
I hadn't heard that. To be fair, at least 50% of it has burned already, so if thats where it is containment should be a little easier.

*edit: Just read a body has been found and 15-20 structures have been lost. Yikes. Too early in the year for that sh*t. Wonder if the Forest Service will restrict access this year due to fire danger again.

Last edited:

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

Kiddo is out for spring break so no Tuesday morning run with the wife. Were still going to our usual post run coffee, but after that who knows. Good news is that I accomplished all of my home projects yesterday in MUCH less time than I was anticipating.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Morning monkeys. Grilled up some spicy black bean burgers and sweet potato steak fries for dinner last night and played games with Sydney...it was a great night :) Tonight I'll be doing some laundry and packing for my trip to CA this weekend. Slowly checking off my "to do list" today. I was hoping to get more done this morning, but I lack motivation (or coffee...probably both).

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Good morning. Grey skies here. Grateful for the last few days of sun, and awaiting the big glowing ball's return. Other than that, not much.