Quantcast

~~~ Tuesday GMT~~~

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
Jeez, I'm on vacation and am starting this thread? Slackers!

Spring break for the 16 year old, got to get my free labor! 15 cubic yards of composted horse manure to spread today. Also Maryland primary today. Coincidence? I think not.

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
2 days left of my intership. My boss went full retard today. I do a radio analysis for a client, her boss told me I need to go specyific campaigns in specific dates because that's what the client asked us for. She doesn't understand how will the client know why we have chosen that date (hint in the previous sentence). She also doesn't understand that a monthly expense characteristing of 2 different radio flights can't use the same scale when one goes up to a million on the other is 10 times smaller. I am really surprised that people so slow get to hold jobs that require any kind of responsibility. On the other hand, McDrive requires multitasking.

/Rant off.

Quo Fan

don't make me kick your ass
Morning monkeys!

Driving to Port Henry, NY today for a few days of looking at houses and a bridge, all on the company dime. 4 hours in the truck, one way. I'm looking forward to it. Yesterday, at noon, the boss said to go to Acushnet, MA and fix the unit that won't talk to us. 5 hours round trip for 1 hour of fix. Upside was I didn't drive, so I caught a short nap both ways.

Templater comes today for the new counter tops.

Be safe out there.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning monkeys. March Madness is finally over! I'm so glad that the attention will be focused back on important sports like the hockey playoffs and the start of baseball season.

Looks like it's gonna be another warm sunny spring day. I want to go riding.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
2 days left of my intership. My boss went full retard today. I do a radio analysis for a client, her boss told me I need to go specyific campaigns in specific dates because that's what the client asked us for. She doesn't understand how will the client know why we have chosen that date (hint in the previous sentence). She also doesn't understand that a monthly expense characteristing of 2 different radio flights can't use the same scale when one goes up to a million on the other is 10 times smaller. I am really surprised that people so slow get to hold jobs that require any kind of responsibility. On the other hand, McDrive requires multitasking.

/Rant off.
Ahhahahaha! That fool!

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van

/Rant off.
Try it now

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
It's snowing. It was 85* Sunday, it is 30-something now. So glad that I put my summer tires last week...

I ordered the last of the pieces I need to complete the suspension installation for the Subie. Now I just need to find a larger, higher flowing exhaust before I get my tune.

Yeah for the beginning of a new quarter at work. I need to find a nice salary job... Sales blows.

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
Slow week at work, but I get paid the same either way. Sitting here playing GTA on my ipad and chatting with the redhead. Holy Christ, how does she stay upright with those gigantic breasts?

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Slow week at work, but I get paid the same either way. Sitting here playing GTA on my ipad and chatting with the redhead. Holy Christ, how does she stay upright with those gigantic breasts?
post pics and we will determine if she violates any known laws of physics

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river

/Rant off.
Is she hot? :brows:

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Good Morning!!

Beautiful day here in central NC. Taking off work early tomorrow to enjoy life for a few hours. Things are moving along around here. The job here is still nuts, but I guess it is amazing what you can get used to. Looking forward to heading out to the coast on the weekend for some fishing.

insanitylevel9

triple nubby
Jan 7, 2011
hopkinton ma
after noon monkeys how are you? that's just great!!!! any way i did nothing yesterday and today im going to bring my dog to the vet for her check up. then maybe some trail work tonight at nam

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Afternoon monkeys. Busy morning here at school and my head hurts...I either need to take some allergy meds or have some more caffeine. Baby check-up afterschool and then playing with Syd for the rest of the evening.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
I'm on my 5th season with my snows. They're cooked. Need to get them replaced this spring...
i only ever bought one set of snow tires in the seven years i lived there....the first year...i forgot to take them off and trashed them in a week in a half of driving from conifer to castle rock in the summer.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Just got back from Breckenridge. A good time was had and much alcohol was consumed. The weather on Sunday was unbelievably warm. It's scary how little snow is up there. Got a hell of a sunburn when I went for a run. Had this:

It was effing amazing. :drool:

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
<grumble> Today was another day that ended with me seeing more and more that the counceling sessions are more and more of a waste of time, and that it is already inevitable...... Divorce is defenetly happening