Quantcast

~@~Tuesday GMT~@~

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
'Morning. Wife and I had an exhausting day off yesterday, topped off by a 35 mile shop ride last night. 35 miles, 15.9 mph, 2100' climbing. Great ride. Then we went out for dinner and were in bed around 11:30. Up at 5:00 AM this morning for the usual midweek routine. :dead:

Good times.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Good morning Monkey's, last night was a great night. I am not going to go into details too much but understand I learned sooooo Much about myself. Soo many realizations that all came into play, and soo many things lined up. I realize more than ever that moving out and going through with the divorce was the right thing to do, and that I should have not put it off as long as I have...........

Everything right now is going very good for me. Promotion is going well, ex is starting to finally realize why I left, she knows how little she is getting for alimony , and settled with that fact................

Sorry to rant, But today is going to be a great day, I just cannot get the smile off my face right now....... Those close to me know the details

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Early morning today. No, I didn't ride in, but I need to meet my daughter for lunch today. It's also raining, shocker, I know. Seems like a good day.

Tetreault

Monkey
Nov 23, 2005
SoMeWhErE NoWhErE
Good morning Monkey's, last night was a great night. I am not going to go into details too much but understand I learned sooooo Much about myself. Soo many realizations that all came into play, and soo many things lined up. I realize more than ever that moving out and going through with the divorce was the right thing to do, and that I should have not put it off as long as I have...........
I really thought you were going to come out of the closet via interweb with that start of this statement

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Afternoon. Had a nice ride last night with some great ladies (if you haven't been to one of our LUNA rides, you're missing all the fun). Managed to ride all of the skinnies and bridges without issue and got home in time to shower and eat before the baby called me back to mommy duty.

Alex is just about 1 month old now and is really starting to interact with us which is SO much fun!!!! Syd graduates Kindergarten tomorrow :eek: and I will officially have a first grader on my hands! Time to stock more beer!!!

Rubber side down and keep pedaling.

BUFFALO

Vigorous Giver of Reputation
Feb 11, 2005
Renton, wa
Good morning! Not much to report. Still crappy weather here. Wife was home sick yesterday but made it in to work today. Only a week or so left of kindergarten for the little one! Then off to a new school next year! He's also pretty excited to spend the summer days at our neighbors house for daycare! They have 3 girls that love him! Hope he will have some boys to play with too though!

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Good morning.
It's freakin' hot, so much so that I honestly don't even want to ride after work.
my brother texted me that it was 100 yesterday.

fvck that.

at least it isn't humid.

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Whatever all you hot monkies. High of 65 and rain here today. Meh.

But aside from mild weather, I am half back from the dead from yesterday. I spent the entire day in bed or on the couch... the proof is in the sharpie on the closet door in the little ones room... guess I should have taken him to school after all! I still haven't eaten anything solid, as my coffee did a number on me this morning, but anyhoo. It's teh hubby's birthday! Yay! Probably make him a delicious dinner and chillax. :thumb:

Hydrate out there you hotters!!!

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
I really thought you were going to come out of the closet via interweb with that start of this statement
HAHA Yeah...... Rest assure it does in facrt involve a female of teh species....

so this is how good things are.. Just had to leave work for three hours due to a catastrophic water heater failure at moms house. Luckily its just a hole in the wall and did not too much damage.... So I get to install the water heater tonight, some drywall and stucco this weekend...... Still have a smile on my face and I really do not believe anything can take it off today

Last edited:

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
The forecast looks good to me.
Today
Jun 19
65°F
51°F
Few Showers
CHANCE OF RAIN: 40%

Wed
Jun 20
81°
56°
Sunny
CHANCE OF RAIN:10%

Thu
Jun 21
79°
56°
Partly Cloudy
CHANCE OF RAIN:0%

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
spending the day cleaning the inside and outside of the camper plus doing laundry. Its amazing how hard it is to get 10 days and 2400 miles of dead bugs baked onto the camper outside from 115* desert heat. Full bottle of goo off, soap and water, scrub brushes and high pressure water. after two hours of scrubbing away I got about 95% of the dead bugs off.

BUFFALO

Vigorous Giver of Reputation
Feb 11, 2005
Renton, wa
spending the day cleaning the inside and outside of the camper plus doing laundry. Its amazing how hard it is to get 10 days and 2400 miles of dead bugs baked onto the camper outside from 115* desert heat. Full bottle of goo off, soap and water, scrub brushes and high pressure water. after two hours of scrubbing away I got about 95% of the dead bugs off.

I bet it was totally worth it though!

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
LOL! We all celebrated with beer tonight (Sq-Earl had his Rogue Bacon Maple Ale, I had a Rogue Brutal IPA and Syd had some root beer)!
I would be interested to hear his take on the Rogue. I had mine Sunday. Most unique thing I've tasted in a while.