Quantcast

#$%Tuesday GMT%$#

Quo Fan

don't make me kick your ass
Morning monkeys!

Ended up going into the field yesterday and spending the day in New Haven trying to figure out why one of our units keeps killing batteries. Much sweat was had.

Moar office today. Joyous.

Be safe out there.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Happy Day-Before-Day-Off, kiddos! And I am not planning on working a full day today.

I did 10 miles on the treadmill last night despite a beautiful day for being outside. Thanks, intestinal discomfort! Have you ever been five miles into a run, five miles from home, and have to "go"? I have. Yeah, not fun.

Have a great Tuesday!

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
Howdy all! I, too, will be taking the rest o' the week off. My bike SHALL be ridden! Happy Birthday 'Merica!

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
Got a promotion kinda thing yesterday. The downside is I have to be in the office for 3 days a week. The upside - I watch screeners, my opinion actually matters (quite surprising given my age and experience) and it isnt a very fast paced job

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Good morning.
Not really. I didn't sleep but maybe an hour or two last night. Stressing about too much. I'm exhausted.

Working today, then off for a week. For the next 10 minutes, its all about my coffee and the tour.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Hi guys. Im still alive. New house + new job = super busy. Still trying to find some ride time. Also new job has super crazy it policy. No forums basically. Derp. The missus and I should be getting are kayaks by end of week. Just in time to use them this weekend.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning.

This is my third (and last) week off with the wife and new baby. It's been awesome not having to wake up to an alarm in weeks but also I'm going stir crazy. I don't know how people are stay at home parents. What do they do every day? Daytime TV sucks @ss!!!

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Mellow day. I have the baby this am while Wifey sleeps. Thankfully she's sleeping for now at least. In-laws are coming in tomorrow. Maybe, possibly, I might be able to get in a ride this week.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Had a visit to the spine doc yesterday for a regular checkup and everything looks good.

Also got to jam with two of the guys from my VH1 show band. It was awesome to play with those guys again.

Short day at work today too, followed by a massage. Life doesn't suck.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Morning Monkeys! I am an Aunt again. My sister had her little boy at 9:32am so we're off to meet the little guy soon. Had a nice ride last night and now I am considering running for some additional cardio to get back in shape so I am looking into jogging strollers. Anyone have recommendations?

insanitylevel9

triple nubby
Jan 7, 2011
hopkinton ma
good day at home on my lunch break eating a sandwich :thumb:. yesterday i went fishing for about 2 hours. today im probably gonna do nothing after work, been pretty laid back for me as of late.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
G'morning!

I'm doing good, but I'll get better. Rode to work today, nabbed a PR up a little sprinty hill in the process. Made some coffee in the press pot when I got to the office, took my shoes off, and have been cranking on work since then. BBQ tonight at a friends place, then gonna work on the race car.

Life, it's not sucking at the moment. I hope yours is at least tolerable. Go fast, take chances, and pass on blind corners.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Went for a run with my 9yo and the dogs last night.
Going to start a 3x week routine to get him ready for football season and 'keep you from dying'.
My calves are on fire today.

Headed to a oceanside fireworks party tonight.
Tomorrow is nothing but beer, parades, beach and watching moar fireworks.
If I'm drunk enough I may rebuild the DH bike for this weekends action.

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Holy eff.

My last 36 hours:
Sunday, we took the roof off of the cabin.
Buffalo, Dad, and Bro took the material to the dump
Buffalo suddenly thought he was going to die from pain and started throwing up non stop
He gets back to the cabin and looks like death itself
After mister big shot thought he could lie down and rest it away, I kicked his a$$ into the van and took him to the ER.
He has kidney stones, so he'll live, (but they still haven't passed as of this moment).
Buffalo is on a lot of drugs now :-)weee:)
I texted the boss lady from the ER Sun night telling her I wouldn't be in Monday...
She didn't get the texts.
She was pissed.
Monday I called in and got quite the earful.
Bro in law and wife got flu and slept in the Westy.
Pops-in-law and I watched the kids and tried to work on the cabin a bit.
It started to rain.
We put a tarp on the roof.
It started to rain harder.
It started raining inside.
Bro and Sis came out from the van to help with moar tarps.
I think we have 5 on the roof right now... maybe more.
It dumped.
It did not stop.
That and reminding Buffalo to pop pills in the middle of the night prevented me from sleeping.
I woke to two disturbing images.
One: Pops-in-law in his underwear (shudder)
Two: this:

There was a full trash can next to these, but the lighting sucked.
I emptied all the pots, pans, tupperware, and other various basins.
Went to work.
Getting written up for yesterday.
Have the rest of the week off.
Thank God.
We've got work to do.