Quantcast

~~~Tuesday GMT~~~

Quo Fan

don't make me kick your ass
Morning monkeys!

Today is National Play-Dough Day, so play with your Play-Dough.

Today I have to go look at a house in Greenwich, and to get to the house, I have to go through New York. And on top of that, it is supposed to rain. BUT, a bad day in the field is better than a good day in the office.

Be safe out there.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Morning. Day #2 of APPR Testing for me. I am finding this whole process to be quite a joke and can't wait to see how long it lasts. I personally have to test 115 K-1 kids 1:1 and each child is given 10 minutes unless they have an IEP or 504 plan (34 of them do) and then they receive extended time. Joy!

Finally getting some much-needed rain around here and that's fine by me since I don't see a ride in my future :(

Off to refill the coffee mug and test some 5 year olds!

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
Mornin!

Spun on the trainer last night and picked up a bit around the new place. Our vacuum cleaner broke during the move and I'm procrastinating replacing it. Let's see how much longer I can hold out before the GF gets angry.

Probably just hang out tonight due to the rain. No biggie, I could use the relaxation.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head

I am in pain today, off the next two days, had the doc verify two cracked ribs last night before I went out to the house. House is in pretty ****ty condition, going to cost me a bit to get it cleaned out and cleaned up. Have a couple people interested in renting already but i have to come up with some cash in a hurry to do so. Cleaning it out myself will suck right now sooooo kinda effed right now.

Last edited:

dhmike

Turbo Monkey
Dec 20, 2006
Boise Idaho
House is in pretty ****ty condition, going to cost me a bit to get it cleaned out and cleaned up. Have a couple people interested in renting already but i have to come up with some cash in a hurry to do so. Cleaning it out myself will suck right now sooooo kinda effed right now.
well that's good your ex wife is out , i thought she would be a squatter . i can help you clean it out this weekend .

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Hey all! Long time no log in here... man it sucks when your boss says you should play less and ork more ;) It's still nice here in SeaTown if you can believe it. I'm pretty sure I'm actually ready for rain for the first time in years! But basking in the sunshine while I've got it. The man of the house is out of town, comng home later tonight, but first I get a little date with the little man of the house! I'm thinking bike ride and library for the big kindergartener! Good times. Stay safe.