Quantcast

~@~Tuesday GMT~@~

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
This GMT has less sizzle than the Chargers did last night.
WAKE UP PEOPLE!!! [/I are baboons]

Good morning. Ski season starts tomorrow at A Basin .. wowza.

Last edited:

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
Good morning! I'm still not 100% yet, but yesterday was a good opportunity to rest and get some stuff done. Feeling like I actually knocked a few things off the to do list was good. Now to attack today!

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Good morning, sold the s10 last night, has the day off today, need to bleed the back brake on the blindside, lunch date with the lady friend, then meeting for work all night tonight.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Interview in a few hours. Funny thing is, I am not interviewing for any specific job. Company called me up asking to schedule an interview. The HR person calling to schedule couldn't tell me anything.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Rocked out an early morning ride with FT at Deer Creek. 40* is a damn cold way to start a ride. However, seeing almost nobody on the descent makes it worth it.

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Good Afternoon,

Busy day here at school as we're getting prepped for our November start. Spent the weekend being a yard hero and garage cleaner at the house. Spent the day yesterday being incredibly sore from all the casual work around the house.

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
Interview in a few hours. Funny thing is, I am not interviewing for any specific job. Company called me up asking to schedule an interview. The HR person calling to schedule couldn't tell me anything.
Where?