Quantcast

$%&Tuesday GMT&%$

Quo Fan

don't make me kick your ass
Morning monkeys!

Yesterday, I thought i was going to be in the office all day, so I packed a hot lunch only to realize, in time I might add, that I was going to be in the field.

Moar office today.

Be safe out there.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning.

Today is my first Friday of the week. Working today then off both Wednesday and Thursday. But then I have to go into work on Friday then off the weekend like usual.

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Not too much excitement here, went to a little get together last night with some friends and then had to slog my way home in the rain. I love being walking distance from most things.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Made the 1100 mile drive to Laramie in time to help my in-laws butcher some elk. Now I get to hang out and eat fresh meat for the next ten days. Going to be exploring the Curt Gowdy trail system often and planning a drive down into hell to visit some breweries next week.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Fruita desert, or Moab desert?
The LBG suggested Fruita. Dr. Dave is thinking Moab. It's been awhile since I've been to Fruita, and it's a wee bit closer. Could also stay local and dig on some scary trails... how long are your visitors in town?

Made the 1100 mile drive to Laramie in time to help my in-laws butcher some elk. Now I get to hang out and eat fresh meat for the next ten days. Going to be exploring the Curt Gowdy trail system often and planning a drive down into hell to visit some breweries next week.
I've head nothing but awesome about Curt Gowdy... that'll be fun for you. Which hell are you driving down to? The FoCo hell, the Boulder hell, or the D-town hell, and which breweries are you thinking? There's probably moar than a bunch that are worth a visit...

Last edited:

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Yea I am looking forward to Curt Gowdy, the weather is tits for Late November Wyoming. Hell for me is the entire I-25 corridor up to the mountains. I'm trying to stop in and visit new breweries or people that have been doing business with us in the past - I sell hops for a living. I might get as far as Parker to the south and Boulder to the west. We take 287 so we'll be in FoCo for sure. Might try to get into see Oskar Blues and then sneak out to Hall Ranch for some water bar heaven too.

Theres like 20+ new breweries I haven't even heard of yet! Its out of hand!

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Full X0 drivetrain and brakes for bike 1 may be in tomorrow. I have tomorrow off from work. Frame for bike 2 is due to ship out today.

These are things that make me happy.