Quantcast

***Tuesday GMT***

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning.

We were supposed to get some snow over night but woke up this morning to absolutely no snow. I'm starting to think that it's not going to be much of a white xmas around here in western NY.

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
Co-worker is testing my mental durability. Good thing I'm tired because she is the least socialy capable person I have met. A strange habbit of saying really ****ty things to people without even realizing it while also being very hard to work with. I really hope she is not transfered to my office room as it is proposed one day. I may not have the strength not to kill someone who starts every sentence with "you are not qualified/important enough for me to say it near you" and then say it anyway.

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Hello, monkeys! lmao

10 miles on the treadmill last night. I don't run in the rain unless there is a race number pinned to my shirt.
Seriously? When I was a runner I LOVED running in the rain. Of course, I lived in San Diego so that didn't happen much.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Good day RM.

G'morning. I am not skiing. Nick. might be though.
Nope. I wish I had gone for the morning.

Did that boy finally get hisself gainfully unemployed?
Unfortunately yes. I know you're thoughts on the subject, but it sucks more than doesn't.

Some turns are better than no turns! Counting down to the weekend when I can get my ass back up there!
Agree 100%. I love a pow day but I can enjoy the hell out of a day or cruising groomers too.

FT and his girlfriend, taken on Sunday.
ski.jpg

Last edited:

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Afternoon Monkeys!

Company party is tonight, but can't drink as much as I would like since I have to get home. Party planning fail, but should still be entertaining.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Been a long day... Yesterday we made an offer on a house only to get home and see an eviction notice on the front door of the house we are renting. Ouch. Been packing today and I haven't even found anything cool I thought I lost.