Quantcast

~@~ Tuesday GMT ~@~

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning.

I'm soooooooooooooo tired right now. My wife came down with the flu so she was up most of the night. I had to leave the house earlier than usual this morning in order to get my son to daycare and still make it to work on time. But since there was no traffic I'm here sitting at work earlier than normal.

Ugh, it's going to be a long day.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Breathing and at work. Painfully tired. We discovered last night that Haley gets gassey from squash, as she was up all night screaming. Wifey called the "I can't take it anymore" card, so I stayed up most of the night taking care of Haley. I intend on sleeping as soon as I get home. Otherwise, nothing new.

Jan 4, 2013
eric, my elbow did something like that about a year ago. super weird. just took it easy and it got better before too long.

i need to train my body to get used to going to bed at a decent time. got in the habit of staying up late with my sons over the break, and can't get back into an earlier groove.

y'all have a good one out there.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Good morning.
I was sick after the holidays for about a week. All the cool kids are doing it.

IAB: hows the knee today?

50* today. WTF happened to winter?

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Friend of mine is seriously laid up with the flu. I dropped a bag of supplies off at his front door yesterday as he can't leave the house. He left money for said supplies in his mailbox. Woke up this morning all paranoid that I could have caught his bugs from the cash.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
In the future demand payments in gold which is easy to disinfect.

Friend of mine is seriously laid up with the flu. I dropped a bag of supplies off at his front door yesterday as he can't leave the house. He left money for said supplies in his mailbox. Woke up this morning all paranoid that I could have caught his bugs from the cash.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Damn so many people sick. I started coughing again this morning after having felt amazing since Christmas. Not easy when you are on attack from all sides.

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Been having all kinds of personal epiphonies this morning. I don't know what to DO with myself right now! Once you figure things out and the next step is action that was previously unfeasible, it's hard to figure out how to do it!!

Happy Tuesday!

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Feeling very ready to jump ship out of this place.... four interviews already set up for while on vacation up in Montana..... Looks like I can be transplanted as early as late june/july

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Putting new shoes on the car.
Winter tires, I assume? What'd you choose?

I took an inconsequential test this morning then had the rest of the day off, so took advantage of the free time to tear apart my car's driver seat. I took off about an inch of foam from the seat base and now I don't brush up against the headliner. Win.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
I took off about an inch of foam from the seat base and now I don't brush up against the headliner. Win.
if it's head room you want....drive a diesel NB....

Last edited:

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
did something to my right calf and ankle, sucker is slightly swollen, tender and there is bruising around the ankle. I have no clue what the heck happened..... Ibuprofen and suck it up will be the mantra of the day.
eric, my elbow did something like that about a year ago. super weird. just took it easy and it got better before too long.

i need to train my body to get used to going to bed at a decent time. got in the habit of staying up late with my sons over the break, and can't get back into an earlier groove.

y'all have a good one out there.
Evening. Somehow I bruised my hand WTF?
RM Bruising Virus?