Quantcast

!@'$ Tuesday GMT $'@!

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Quo Fan should beat me almost every time, given that he is up a 5am ET. I'm just saying.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Movies I watched during Cripple Week 1:

The Adjustment Bureau
John Carter
The Hangover Part 2
21 Jump Street
Sherlock Holmes - Game of Shadows
Moneyball
Project X
Wrath of the Titans
Battleship
Chronicle
The King’s Speech
Hall Pass

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Movies I watched during Cripple Week 1:

The Adjustment Bureau
John Carter
The Hangover Part 2
21 Jump Street
Sherlock Holmes - Game of Shadows
Moneyball
Project X
Wrath of the Titans
Battleship
Chronicle
The King’s Speech
Hall Pass
netflix?

if yes, add "troll hunter" and "180° South" to the list.

the ken burn's national park series from PBS is on there too.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
It was amusing, but go into it with low expectations, thats all I'm saying.
ah, yes. Agree 100%. It was exactly what I expected from a blair witch style Norwegian movie called "troll hunter". That's pretty much all that has to be said about it.

Also, i'm picturing you as a south park character right now. Ginger, anal probe... etc.

Ride Monzie

Monkey
Jan 4, 2013
Killafornia
Morning.

Bus to work, do the one job I have for today that I already set up. Spend the rest of the day avoiding work. Eat lunch, avoid more work, go home. That's my plan for today.

Also add "Strigoi" to the list. And a whole bunch of others if you want some recommendations.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Howdy all. I can't remember the last time I shaved. Before kidlet was born? Hmm.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
I got married 13 years ago today, she still hasn't tossed me out( that's a good thing).

At least I'm only working a half day in suburbia today instead of the 12 I pulled in the Getto yesterday, although one of the pickups was quite interesting

it was a pickup in a lovely neighborhood. Hooker decided to squat and take a pee next to the rig. A crack house was across the street. All the houses had spiked topped steel fences. there was garbage in the streets and two brothers in a car sporting 26's tried to run over a woman crossing the street at the corner. Such fun

Last edited:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
it was a pickup in a lovely neighborhood. Hooker decided to squat and take a pee next to the rig. A crack house was across the street. All the houses had spiked topped steel fences. there was garbage in the streets and two brothers in a car sporting 26's tried to run over a woman crossing the street at the corner. Such fun
it's like being inside "Grand Theft Auto" the game

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
it's like being inside "Grand Theft Auto" the game
Only as a witness, not as the main character. That's the suck part.

Morning Monkeys. Lunch with an old friend today. I haven't talked to him since we both vacated the party house we rented with some other like minded fools some 14 years ago. Damn...

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
Morning all.

Rode my DH bike for the first time since whistler almost 2 years ago. Finally got the overhaul complete. The bike lost 3lbs and feels faster than it ever has before. Also got a fresh powder coat on the frame.

Sold my road bike this last Saturday so there is no more chance of me getting taken out by a car again on it.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Sooooo.... I am short a friend once again....... Officer from town here was shot and killed today in the Dorner chase today. Looks like Dorner is neutral now inside a burning cabin. They are allowing teh cabin to burn to the ground around him.......

Not exactly the news I wanted to come home to today after a ride, but well.......... it is what it is.