Quantcast

Tuesday GMT

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
ordered appliances last night. great success. fridge we wanted: MSRP $2500. Marked on sale for $2100. Turns out the actual sale price is $1850 (that's what it rung up at the register). 10% coupon on top of that, we paid a little over $1650. Plus free delivery.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
I, for one, am glad the wingdings have been abandoned.

t minus 8 days til I'm home with wife, freshly 1 year-olded kidlet and SB-66C....

KS LEV to be picked up soon thereafter and 135 to 142 conversion kit for my ZTR Flow rear end...

Then I waddle/peddle my doughy, beer-soaked gut up for a ride and some suspension fiddling.

Tax season looms, trip to Seattle to eat crab is on the agenda. Where's THE PLACE for crab in Seattle?

Lots to look forward to. The last week goes by brutally slowly...

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
ugg getting up at five sucked. I am sore today, moved too many fat people yesterday. At least I know that I'm not on the fatmobile today. The winds are supposed to have died down which is good because it was really no fun driving a Dodge Sprinter in 50mph wind gusts Monday.

Enjoying a really good cup of Coffee right now though:thumb:

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003

saw this on my ride yesterday. for jdcamb, it's teh robins that indicate spring, but for me, it's the krokuses

oh, i heard there's a pic of stevew's brother's dart. hook a brother up?

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Rode bikes with Full Trucker yesterday, wanting to squeeze in a ride before the latest snowstorm.

20130408_170809.jpg

Other than a few miles uphill climb with what felt like a 30mph head wind (that's like 50kph for DePeach's benefit) sandblasting our faces, the ride was really good.

Last edited:

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Morning all, 5-6" of snow on my truck this morning after a shockingly awesome ride on dry dirt yesterday. Gotta love spring in Colorado... might hafta ski tomorrow because skiing. We'll see if I can get enough work done today to pull away for a few hours. The new office is 20 minutes closer to the ski hill, so that helps. :D

Holy sh*t, the wind! :shocked:
No doubt, got hit with that on our ride yesterday and it was BRUTAL. Super fun ride though.

Rode bikes with Full Trucker yesterday, wanting to squeeze in a ride before the latest snowstorm.

View attachment 113633

Other than a few miles uphill climb with what felt like a 30mph head wind (that's like 50kph for DePeach's benefit) sandblasting our faces, the ride was really good.
Man that was fun. I'm gonna hit that thing going fast next time, dammit.

bean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 16, 2004
Boulder
Woke up to snow, but it's much less blizzardy than I was expecting/hoping for. It's kind of been a dud of a storm.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Just got to the trailhead in nam, going to pedal around the hardtail until I don't feel like it anymore.

Interview from 10-3 tomorrow that I'm nervously excited for. Then heading to the Sox game with the girl since someone at work gave her a pair of tickets. If I can find my former coworker who does concessions, it would mean a free game and free beer. Hard to argue with that.

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
Been spreading sh!t all day. Literally. We have 2 tons of composted horse manure, redoing the yards.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
I got my free cone at Ben and Jerry's. Probably spent as much in gas to get there as it would have cost for a pint locally but it's the principle that counts.