Quantcast

Tuesday GMT

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
*sigh*

I wonder if the day will ever come when it's snowing, icy, with temps well below freezing, when assclowns in teh hangar won't be using the same tired joke about did I ride my bike or motorcycle this morning. Hur dur.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning.

It is Tuesday once again. Might try to do a quick mtb ride after work if I'm still feeling motivated to do so. That's about it.

*sigh*

I wonder if the day will ever come when it's snowing, icy, with temps well below freezing, when assclowns in teh hangar won't be using the same tired joke about did I ride my bike or motorcycle this morning. Hur dur.
Well... did ya?

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
I am wearing a suite today. In more important news my youngest son who is about to turn 3 did his first pedaling last night which to me is more special than the first walk

Got him a used bike this weekend. Needs a manly paint job and I already have quality spray paint ready.

Last edited:

Jim Mac

MAKE ENDURO GREAT AGAIN
May 21, 2004
the middle east of NY
Yo. 1st practice tonight at the BMX track with the young gun. Hope he enjoys it - walking that fine line between coaxing & not pushing too much. Laid final 'grandma' BMX gift on him yesterday - Skeleton body armor! He was a happy camper! It's slightly big, but should be OK.

Last edited:

Jim Mac

MAKE ENDURO GREAT AGAIN
May 21, 2004
the middle east of NY
Love the body amour and nice bike too! Know all about the fine line and walking it can be frustrating some times.
Thanks. We spent some late season time there last year when he had a 16" pit bike. Bike was heavy and he is somewhat sound sensitive, so the pneumatic sound of the gate dropping scared the bejesus out of him. He's stronger now and has a lighter bike, so I am hoping that he'll race this year (rather than tee ball) and get beyond the gate thing.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Thanks. We spent some late season time there last year when he had a 16" pit bike. Bike was heavy and he is somewhat sound sensitive, so the pneumatic sound of the gate dropping scared the bejesus out of him. He's stronger now and has a lighter bike, so I am hoping that he'll race this year (rather than tee ball) and get beyond the gate thing.
My daughter loved to race, just not against anyone but me. :rofl:

She raced a few times, but we ended up having more fun rolling the race track and running practice runs when they were there running the gate for practice.

Last edited:

Jim Mac

MAKE ENDURO GREAT AGAIN
May 21, 2004
the middle east of NY
My daughter loved to race, just not against anyone but me. :rofl:

She raced a few times, but we ended up having more fun rolling the race track and running practice runs when they were there running the gate for practice.
I know that drill! "Dad. let's race!....Wait!!!! You have to let me win!!!! Wait for MEEEEE!" :rofl:

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I know that drill! "Dad. let's race!....Wait!!!! You have to let me win!!!! Wait for MEEEEE!" :rofl:
I was trying to bribe the other kids to let her win, but that didn't work either. I couldn't afford to bribe the kid AND dad and dad wanted a trophy. :rofl: