Quantcast

~~~Tuesday GMT~~~

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Hola. Today I plan on donating blood. This'll be the last time I do so in New York. :thumb:

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Good morning.

Rode trails on Sunday with Stoney then grilled at his house, took a road ride yesterday and then cooked a nice steak for my bad self. There is a small house on top of the hill going on the market. Not large but nice, and omg the hundred-mile views to the West would be amazing.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
There is a small house on top of the hill going on the market. Not large but nice, and omg the hundred-mile views to the West would be amazing.
i'm sure the price tag will reflect this.

for some reason this also made me think of a jimmy buffet song

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Would donate blood if it wasn't because the FDA had deemed me not eligible because of some sick cows in Europe.

Two days of riding this long weekend felt good. So a day in the chair to rest the legs is not too bad plus is a shorter week now that Monday has been used efficiently.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
back from four days of Maryland Deathfest...feeling like someone hit me with a bag of rocks, over and over. tons of photos to still go through...had fun hanging w/ H8R and crew, and they killed it in a major way.

still not used to being around non-pierced/non-tattooed/non-crusty types today.

Last edited:

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Morning! Long weekend filled with rain and a little family party to celelbrate Alex's 1st Birthday. I can't believe she's a year old already!!!! Kids marched in the local parade yesterday and I am flooded with messages saying how great they sounded so I'm having a GREAT tuesday! Hopefully my MTB ride doesn't get rained out tonight!

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Did you ever live down there during your CO days, Steve?
only visited....once when i was around five....and again 3-4 years ago....parents have land in pagosa springs....

sh!tty pic of view...

Last edited:

Jim Mac

MAKE ENDURO GREAT AGAIN
May 21, 2004
the middle east of NY
Back from DC this morning. Did a lot of fun kid stuff - hit the zoo & the Air & Space museum. Got stuck in Rolling Thunder rally traffic for 2+ hours....Hoping it doesn't rain so we can hit the BMX track. That is all.

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali
Next time I will bring a book. I usually spend a lot of time shooting the sh!t with friends on backpacking trips. Finding things to during the down time was the most different part.

Also, large amounts of nudity were had.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Did you ever live down there during your CO days, Steve?

Coincidently, Full Trucker spent the weekend riding in the San Juans.
Potential for awesome pics in 5, 4, 3 ....
Sorry buddy, caught me slacking. Not too many photos from the weekend, but here's one from our Saturday ride on the Colorado Trail: