Quantcast

***Tuesday GMT***

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

Wife and kid got stuck in LA yesterday. Fortunately friends picked her up. If she doesn't get out from Burbank today, shes spending the holiday weekend in SoCal. Flying for free sucks. /#firstworlproblems.

Last edited:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
more in laws are coming for the 4th than expected. and they're coming wednesday night. not thursday morning. ugh. almost done building a sh*t wall.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning.

Meh, another day at work. Have to be at the hospital early tomorrow morning cause my mom is going in for surgery. It's the 2nd time in the past year. Ugh... fxck cancer.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
hey there a wammbulance out front of my house! Oh yeah I have to be at the local CHP office with it at 8 am for inspection to get its operations permit. It's probably the last time I will see it with no dings dents or scratches....

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Morning! Alex & I are watching the tour as it drizzles more rain outside. I did manage to get a short ride in last night (in the rain) and the trail was quite dry thanks to the pines and sand. Hoping to test ride a new bike later today too so I get get it ordered and built!

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
*sending good vibes to Momma Iceball*

'Morning. I started Phase 2 of my knee rehab yesterday. Four weeks of the advanced program then I can put this knee episode behind me. Well, until the inevitable knee replacement that I'm looking at down the road, assuming I live long enough for it.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

This is an interesting week. Visitors from SF office, short week, lots of fun to be had this weekend and the weather is AWESOME.