Quantcast

***Tuesday GMT***

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
Mornin! Last free night before the move; trying to figure out all the crap I must take care of in the next four days. I'm starting to get a little nervous about moving halfway across the country and being unemployed. :hmm:

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Morning. Syd planned her first "big girl" sleepover for last night. She invited 3 friends over and we have had a time! We had makovers, mani/pedis, make-your-own pizzas, smores, Just Dance party, popcorn and a movie. There was also some coloring & crafts and then finally to bed sometime around 10:30-11pm. They were WIDE awake at 6am and playing with dolls before I made waffles (and they did their own toppings). Now they're playing Wii and drinking smoothies. Highlight of the night was when Syd (at 10pm) came downstairs to tell me that "the girls said they're having so much fun, thanks Mom"....made my night! :D

Hopefully I have energy for a MTB ride tonight after all this girl stuff!

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
I probably had one beer more than I needed last night. I shouldn't do that... Just makes the next day seem that much longer.

Currently, reading about or company risk management policy. Yup. All while listening to the contenders on CBC radio's "song of the summer". A lot of alt-country crap out there...

Perhaps I'll finish reading the Merryl Lynch "How to Read a Financial Report" flyer I printed out a couple of weeks ago.

One cannot check-in to Brussels Airlines flights 4 days ahead of time. I checked.

Last edited:

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Perhaps I'll finish reading the Merryl Lynch "How to Read a Financial Report" flyer I printed out a couple of weeks ago.
Do yourself a favor and just go to the source:
http://www.amazon.com/Security-Analysis-Classic-Benjamin-Graham/dp/0070244960/ref=tmm_hrd_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&sr=&qid=

if you subtract grown men hitting a ball from the equation....could you not still get the ride in?
I don't have my bike with me. Timing w/ getting Haley doesn't allow for getting a ride in if I don't have the bike w/ me when I go to work.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Inspector Gadget: lots with spring loaded gizmos, probably pack a wallop.
Stretch: slow moving, especially if the fight is in the cold, but could take a serious beating.

I.G., ftw.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Well hi people, so far Montana is treating me great. Work is taking off fast, after the first week i have already gotten my first promotion and raise, get to fish twice a week and hike quite a bit, this past Saturday was 3 m in and1600 foot elevation change..... Waiting for insurance before any real riding though, hunting season is just around the corner though...

Life is somewhat very good right now