Quantcast

***Tuesday GMT***

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
^^^NSA probably prints their own money....they are still watching you

We took delivery of 8 new paratransit cars yesterday, 2013 Nissan Sentra's I have to meet with an Agency inspector at 7am and get them all certified for use.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
my phone tells me sunshine....i'll believe it when i see it.

it's been six hours since i last puked.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Work. Hoping to get my SB back into rideable mode. I realized last night while working on it, that the crash was bad enough that my pedal is loose on the spindle. It wasn't that way when I put the pedals on before riding. It also explains how the compression cap came off the cranks... massive hit.

Probably sitting on the roadie for an hour or so once I get home.

Also kind of looking forward to the implementation of the ACA. It means that I am no longer tied to a large corporation for healthcare. Yeah for access with pre-existing conditions.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Wow, speaking of sh!tty healthcare, the folks at COBRA never processed my paperwork. I happened to call yesterday to check the status of some claims filed and they showed no record of getting my crap. Yesterday happened to be the last day to do it. So I refaxed AND emailed it, then called to make sure they got it, and made sure it would get worked in time. Fackers.

7-10 days to process my election of coverage, then my cancellation of said $1500 suck ass coverage backdated to 8/1 and cancelled 8/31. Yay. :rofl:

<edit> My new jorb coverage started 9/1 and open enrollment was right after since we have NEW coverage 10/1 for the new law. Thanks, Obama. No really, thanks. :D

Last edited:

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
Mornin! Or afternoon rather at this point. Got the boot this morning from the campground at the Maroon Bells. Good thing we got up to see it at sunrise before they shut the place down. Stupid government shut down. :rant:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Company announced they will be cutting 16,000 jobs over the next year. Of course no one knows whose jobs will be going away. I like to make my own calls so I will be dusting off my not so dusty resume.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Funny, if it wasn't for Facebook I wouldn't have even noticed the government shutting down. I think it's all an elaborate ruse.