Quantcast

***Tuesday GMT***

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Work. Hoping to get a ride in this afternoon. Not having a real workout in a week is dragging on me. I should probably get the trainer set up in the basement.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to eaterofdog again."

:disgust1:
So covered. :rofl:

Putting insane miles commuting in the truck, got 15mpg last tank. So need a commuter POS. Going to the gym tonight, need to hit the skate park on the bike, but the rain is off/on. o_O

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Beautiful fall day.
Sad to see summer go but looking forward to the end of the exterior work grind.
Every job is viewed with equal amounts of opportunity and apathy/ visions of arson.

Saw a free 26' Chris Craft Espress Cruiser this morning.
Would make a great summer house/get away in the harbor for which to hide from family.
All glass so that's a bonus but I'm sure it would suck up $10k and lots of my time regardless, though I could just toss on the mooring even if it doesn't run.

Wifey would welcome it but I still need to restore the gutted 31' airstream she bought herself for a studio this summer.

Free time: I need more.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Howdy all. Morning off but still lots of **** to do.

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Mornin! First ride in over a week and I sent myself up the North Table mountain fire road. It as terrible. I don't know why I hate myself sometimes.
9% grade for 1 mile causing you problems? Given how handily you conquered Lenawee I don't believe it.

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
9% grade for 1 mile causing you problems? Given how handily you conquered Lenawee I don't believe it.
I wish it was just 9%. Strava is telling me it gets up to 19% and averages 14.3%. :shocked:

It might have just been the cooler air though. My lungs fvcking hurt.

Last edited:

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
I rode the Backcountry today. I sold my Big Top because I couldn't justify having the bike for local riding. I should have kept it, because the trails are as boring as humanly possible. But, I can ride there from home...