Quantcast

***Tuesday GMT***

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Realistic logic struck last night about the car. As much as I want the Audi, with it being slightly smaller that my Forester, it's counter productive of what we need. I just found a newer Forester (exact same as Wifey's) with low mileage and for $9k less. I have a feeling that we will end up with identical, albeit different color, cars.

Work. Picking up the guy buying my car at 3:30pm today. The Lesbaru be gone.

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
Morning monkies! In the last week I have:
Purchased a new Jeep Grand Cherokee
Vacationed in Chattanooga, TN
Had the best dount ever there (pancake and bacon donut)
Had the best BBQ I've ever had (pulled pork division) while listening to a local bluegrass band
Witnessed some great hockey
Worked.
That is all.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Mornin, I am ready to rock and roll today. Opened up shop, suit is in the truck and ready to go, interview is at eleven.

Seriously hope this pans out, this is quite the opportunity for me!!!

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Realistic logic struck last night about the car. As much as I want the Audi, with it being slightly smaller that my Forester, it's counter productive of what we need.
You're getting old and sane.
Morning monkies! In the last week I have:
Had the best dount ever there (pancake and bacon donut)
Had the best BBQ I've ever had (pulled pork division) while listening to a local bluegrass band
:homer: :drool:
199,950 miles on the Battlevan.

I know... cool story, bro'.
200k… and 3 transmissions, eh?

Today's my morning off (after tuning into a webcast lecture). I'm going to get my eyes rechecked, as my first new prescription last month was subjectively worse than my old one.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Slow start with hella traffic this morning. Want to chock a bitch. Lets get Tuesday over with already.

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Must spread.
:stupid:

I own 1 suit, I wear it on special occasions. I bought it right after I got my first "real" job in '95 so it's a little dated. I think I have worn it about a dozen times. I have only worn a tie to an interview once and the resulting job offer was insulting. They are lucky I wear pants now. :rofl:

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
OK, Chase bank is the absolute worst bank on the face of the planet. While I am generally not a fan of banks, they are the absolute worst. I was making my support payments using a cashiers check from my bank. A cashiers check, not a personal check into the ex'es account. They decide they can no longer accept cashiers checks into her account. Ok, so I get cash and hand the cashier bills. She says "starting March 1st, we can no longer accept cash deposits at any Chase branch".

What f@cking bank doesn't take cashiers checks and cash as a means of deposit? Am I supposed to use bitcoins? WTF.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
OK, Chase bank is the absolute worst bank on the face of the planet. While I am generally not a fan of banks, they are the absolute worst. I was making my support payments using a cashiers check from my bank. A cashiers check, not a personal check into the ex'es account. They decide they can no longer accept cashiers checks into her account. Ok, so I get cash and hand the cashier bills. She says "starting March 1st, we can no longer accept cash deposits at any Chase branch".

What f@cking bank doesn't take cashiers checks and cash as a means of deposit? Am I supposed to use bitcoins? WTF.
They phugging charge you for putting money in your account per a transfer.

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
They phugging charge you for putting money in your account per a transfer.
I'm surprised they don't charge members to use their own ATM's. :rofl:

<edit> In contrast, my bank refunds me ATM fees other banks charge me.

Last edited:

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Holy crap, most nerve racking interview EVER. Five officers and an office director all asking very random questions over and over. Felt as though it went well though, suit is back on the hanger and boots are back on the feet. I was sent in to tour the facility already